"Got mud on your face, you big disgrace!"

Most of these are from Pinterest and Tumblr, enjoooy~!

~>♡<~

3rd Person's POV

The day was your typical Hogwarts day. Someone was casting a spell, someone was messing a spell up, someone falls off their broom, Ron mispronounces a spell and gets attacked by Hermione verbally. Harry getting praised by Dumbledore. Draco hating on Harry and Muggleborns in general. Yes, the usual indeed.

Until the Golden trio bumped into said Malfoy, thus making Hermione topple on her bum and Harry and Ron throwing dirty looks in Malfoy's direction as the Slytherin smirked haughtily.

The surrounding students around them silenced themselves as the tension between the two sides grew. Muggleborns, Purebloods, and Halfbloods made their way to the sides of the field, making sure not to get caught in the crossfire.

"Look at you, Potter, hanging out with a Weasle and a Mudblood." Draco spat with crossed arms. "Pathetic."

"And look at you, Malfoy. You're all alone." Harry pointed out, standing in front of his best friends as Ron helped Hermione pick up her dropped belongings.

Draco smirk dropped and was replaced with a scowl. "Well--" but the platinum blond was cut off by the female Gryffindor, which he, unfortunately, pissed off.

"Harry, leave this to me." The Granger stated, leaving all her things in a confused Ron's arms.

Harry looked at her in confusion. He glanced at her clenched right hand in confusion. What is that? Nodded, the spectacled boy stepped to the side.

"What is it, Mudblood? " Draco hissed (how fitting, Harry mused).

And Hermione flung her right hand at Draco, mud and dirt finding it's way onto Malfoy's pale face.

"Gahk! What in Merlin's name?! My father will hear about this, Granger!" Draco growled as he wiped it out of his eyes and off of his face.

"You got mud on your face." Harry's eyes widened as he recognized the tune and tone of Hermione's voice.

"You big disgrace! " Hermione spat, a fire in her eyes. Muggleborns and some Halfbloods stared at each other before grinning wildly.

Harry grinned mischievously as he started lead the 'Stomp, stomp, clap! Stomp, stomp, clap!' The Muggleborns and Halfbloods started slowly moving forward, wide smiles plastered on their faces.

Ron and Draco looked around them in panic, because what in Merlin's name was happening?

"Somebody ought to put you back in your place! " Everyone chorused with Hermione as she finally started doing the actions herself.

"Wh-what is this?! Some type of M-Muggleborn ritual?! I-if you hurt me, my F-Father will surely have your h-heads!" Draco exclaimed fearfully.

"H-Harry... what's happening? What are you doing? Wha--!" Ron was cut off by the people around him as they suddenly shouted (in perfect unison mind you);

"WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!"

Ron and Draco screamed.

Dumbledore and McGonnagal, who were watching it happen from the inside, laughed out loud.

~>♡<~

Yaaay! First chapter! Short and sweet!

Don't forget to Vote to tell me you like it!

And Comment what you wanna see in the next chapter!

See ya'll,
pure, half, and muggleborns,
NEXT TIME!

Buh-bye~!