Chapter Eight: BlackOut Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

I picked up Mr. Aizawa with the help of Mineta. But before All Might could continue to the fight, I stopped him.

"All Might, you can't! That bird villain took One Fo-- He took a punch form me and I didn't break my arm, but he didn't even flinch. He's gotta be--"

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!!" He turned to face me and smiled.

I looked away for a second and started to walk away to get Aizawa to safety. I was still very hesitant about leaving All Might to fight that thing all alone, in his weakened state.

|[ Third Person View ]|

As Midoriya walked away with Tsu, Mineta, and Aizawa. All Might had lunged towards Tomura, getting ready to for the fight.

"Carolina Smash!!" All Might yelled.

Before he could land his attack, the Nomu had jumped protectively in front of Tomura. All Might, being as strong as he is, didn't even manage to leave a scratch on the damn thing. Not even one small injury on the Nomu.

Quickly jumping back to avoid anymore contact with the monster as it moved its' eyes to look at All Might.

The Nomu lunges at All Might in attempt to grab him but to no advil as All Might dodges it. That's when All Might remembered what Midoriya said earlier. All Might had a tried throwing more punches towards the monster testing Midoriya's theory. Yet again, not one simple injury as the Nomu stared blankly at All Might.

All Might Kept throwing punches to his face but nothing  had an effect on this monster.

"It Doesn't Work On His Face, Either, Huh?"

All Might said while dodging another attack by jumping backward. Nomu followed him as All Might had punched it in its' chest but didn't do anything due to shock absorption.

"In Order to hurt Nomu, it would be most effective to slowly gouge out his flesh. Whether he let you do that or not is a different Issue, though." Tomura stated, smiling through his mask smiling sadistically.

"Thanks for telling me that! If It's Ture, then It's easier for me." All Might said.

He grabbed the Nomu by the waist from the back and slammed him head first into the ground. Doing the perfect suplex.

"All Right!! Take That!!" All Might yelled.

"How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?! All Might's on a whole other level!!" Mineta said while looking back.

"Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't even teach with looking at his notes." Tsuyu continued on Mineta's comment.

Instead of feeling excited like the rest of his classmates, Midoriya felt concern wash over him while he was still holding Mr. Aizawa.

"Get 'em!! Aim for the Balls!!" Mineta yelled to All Might, even thought he couldn't hear him.

Midoriya kept thinking about all the things All Might has told him, his injuries, time limit. He knew that All Might couldn't do this alone, at least not in the weak state he's in.

As the smoke cleared, They saw a warp hole where the Nomu's head was supposed to be. But instead, he was holding onto All Might's sides and digging his fingers into His wounds. The unexpected turn of events made Midoriya stop and watch the what was going to happen.

"Were you trying to stick him in the concrete so he couldn't move?" Tomura asked All Might.

"You won't be able to stop him like that because Nomu is as strong as you are. " Tomura continued, turning his head towards Kurogiri.