Prologue

'That was the most beautiful moment of my life... opening the door one little nurse, who carrying a little rose... 'exactly like a pink little rose...' came out and stand before me... I looked at the baby with wide eyes... my eye sight was disturbed by blurred vision created due to happy tears... my little angel is sleeping peacefully in her hands... she gave the little bundle of happiness to my hand by saying "angel look at your DADDY"... daddy... now I am a dad... for my little princess... I hold her tightly yet caringly... as its a new experience for me... I looked at mom and dad with full of love who gave me an assuring smile... I felt like I have won something big by looking at my little sweet....'

************

"Abhi look at her eyes... she is looking at me... her blue eyes... she is so cute right... you know when I am seeing her eyes I am feeling like all my pains went away from me... I can't believe this cute bundle was in my tummy for this much time... I love her so much... I love her a lot..."

************

Hello friends once again a new concept...
Will say this is a treat for my birthday...
Thank you very much for everyone who wished for my birthday...
And this is a very short story nearly five shots...
So I think I will be able to update soon...
Its about AbhiGya's little angel...
Hope you will enjoy...

To be continued...
Tharuuu_