Revenge

{not edited}
(3rd person p.o.v)

Louis stared  into space as his teacher talked on and on "Louis Tomlinson are you paying attention", the teachers squeaky voice rang through louis ears He rolled his eyes "mrs. Yates", she sighed knowing Louis was lying "alrighty then every one this project is due by Thur-" , mrs. yates said before being cut off by the bell Louis packed his things up and rushed out of class trying his best to avoid Harry. He spotted Niall,Zayn,Zendaya,and his sister Lexi down the hall and sprinted towards them , all of a sudden his face collides with a chest knocking him and his glasses to the floor , he heard an obnoxious laugh and he looked up, squinting his eyes when he realized it was none other than the 2 people He hated most harry styles and taylor swift she was snorting in Harry's shoulder , Lexi , Niall , Zayn, and Zendaya saw the scene and rushed over helping Louis up  "watch where your going next time bitch",Taylor said Louis rolled his eyes "I'd rather not look at you ever in my life so how bout you watch where you're going bitch.. I know how clumsy Harry can be", Louis said dusting himself off and walking away his friends following behind  "dayamm Louis when did you grow some balls" Zayn said laughing "oh fuck off Z you it was coming sooner or later" Louis said  thanking god his lunch period is next because He is starving ................... they all walked into lunch going over to their table where all the popular kids sit they all sat down Louis sighs feeling out of place because he is the only single one there not to mention broken hearted ....
Everyone talked amongst themselves as Taylor and Harry snogged . Louis' heart was shattering in to pieces witch made him aggravated that he couldn't get over Harry .
"You guys are honestly disgusting you might as well swallow each other's face" Louis said rolling his eyes
Taylor scoffed  "aww is loubear mad he can't get over me?", Harry sarcastically pouts  Louis looks up at Harry with pure anger in his eyes everyone else is waiting to see what happens Harry realized he may have went to far "you know what Harry your right I'm mad I can't get over a cheating, lying ,pathetic fuck boy like you... no matter of fact I'm pissed" Louis halfway screamed he picked up his tray and walked away . They all looked at Louis in awe as he walked out the cafeteria  " FUCK YOU!" Louis screamed.  Zayn,Zendaya,Lexi,and Niall ran after him.........eventually they reached Louis' car and got in "Lou what's wrong?", Zendaya asked  "I-...... I can't do it anymore he acts like I don't exist and my feelings don't matter and just a week ago he was in my bed.", Louis sobs out , Niall reaches forward and rubs his back  "bitch you know the only thing you can do now right?" Zayn said smirking  "what?",Louis sniffled "REVENGE" Lexi screamed  "hell yeah!" Zendaya said  Louis laughed "how?"  "Fuck his best friend" Zayn said  Louis gasped "that's your boyfriend stupid" Lexi said  "oh don't do that I would have to hurt you" Zayn said looking at Louis they all  burst out laughing  "okay do you wanna go back to class or..?" Niall asked they all look at each other "you know what let's go back in revenge starts now bitches" Louis said laughing. They all got out and walked back into the school entering the cafeteria.