chapter 1

She woke up with an unbarible pain all thruout her body. It went away a minute later. She sat up and saw her father Labraciss Brigham. He was standing in the doorway to her room at Malfoy manor. Her room here and at the house of Brigham, were she grew up, was not decorated the way she wanted, they were both covered in Slytherin, and she was not Slytherin, the house of green and silver. She was in the house of red and gold. Gryffandor. Every Brigham before her was a Slytherin, so being the first Gryffandor in a very long line of Slytherin's was not easy at all. Getting torchered every morning to wake up. You may be wondering who I am talking about, well I'm talking about a 16 year old girl, her name is Fleuraina May Brigham. "Get up blood traiter." her father said. Fleura growled "Fine, father." Labraciss smacked her. "Do not speak to me in that tone mudblood." Fleura shuttered "Yes sir.""Good now come" Labraciss said charging down the hall, yelling at her. "Yes Brigham..." She wispered to herself, holding her cheek.
....................
Later that day Fleura was reading a book. There was aNiock on the door. "Who is it?" Fleura said. "Draco." they hollered. "Oh come in." Fleura answered. A tall, muscled, silver haired boy walked in her room. "Hey, you okay?" he asked her. She had been hit with a spell an hour before and ended up with a black eye. "It stings a little, but I'll be okay Dray." Fleura told him. "Just looking out for you 'cause you're my girlfriend." Draco said. "Ya I know, but you know I'm used to it." Fleura responded. "Ya i know, I just . . . -sigh- this year may be the last year that we're in school." Draco started. "DRACO." it was Narcissa, she was calling for him from the bottom of the stairs. " I'll talk to you later." Draco said to Fleura, kissing her with passion. "Draco." Fleura said before he left. "Ya?" he responeded turning to her. "I love you." she said to him. "I love you too." he said to her before turning to the hall and walking downstairs.