Katsuki Bakugo X Reader (Hot Head)pt.1

Katsuki Bakugo you'd known him for so long probably since you guys had came out the womb, your moms were best friends and inseparable also. He always made fun of you because he thought you didn't have a quirk and that's also the reason for your father leaving you.

Your father wanted a power child and your mom was strong she had the power to manipulate dreams any way she pleased while they were asleep it helped you a lot when you were a kid and your father had the power of manipulating sight while awake he was also a villain soo you know what you could have did with your power and it wasn't good.

"Shut up deku you fucking quirkless bastard you'll never be able to get into U.A."

"But Kacchan maybe I'll get my quirk before the exams?"

"You will never a superhero or have a quirk"

"Leave him the hell alone Katsuki!"

" Shut up (Y/N), you're a damn quirkless too I don't know why I was your friend either"

Oh that fucking hurt.

"Lets go deku, let's go get your notebook"

-----------Time Skip--------

It was time for the entrance exam and you thought you'd do good. Your power was useless right now it wasn't one for fighting robots but you gathered everyone who was hurt and in pain and manipulated their thoughts to a happier time. (Let's say you looked like this when you did *i dont own the photo*)

relieving the pain of everyone and putting them in a dream state got you a ton on hero points in the end and you were accepted

------Time skip to Sports Festival-------

You had to face him and you didn't want to, you had no chance.

"Dance Bitch"

He sounds so evil why Kacchan what happened to you? Why are you like this?

A blast to the face woke you out of your trans, and another to the face, a kick to the stomach, a punch to your side. There was a saying you shouldn't kick your opponents when they're down but that didn't matter to kacchan. You felt your conscience slipping and fading away slowly until you heard something in the stands.

Quit being an asshole who kicks a person when they're down!? Yeah dont be a dick! you're a villain not a hero!

They kept yelling at him and he was yelling back saying that he doesn't care and that he was gonna be the top hero. What a hot head kacchan. "(y/n) get the hell up!"

You saw someone in your head a black and white prison outfit

"Who are you you whispered?"

"Your father (y/n), I never left you and your mother somethings happened and I was framed and sent to jail but I had never seen you in person or anywhere so I couldn't put this image of me in your head"

"Father?"

"Yes(y/n), you have to win!"

"But you're a villain"

"I was before and I was wrong for trying to get you to use your powers in that way(y/n)"

You had tears running on your face as you laid on the concrete floor kacchan walked back to kick you over the line so he could win.

You looked at kacchan "I'm sorry, but i'm gonna win kacchan"

You had to look at him to get to get your powers to work, his vision went black and to a memory of him and deku walking through the forest when they were younger he tried to chase the memory away of him with deku and ended up walking over the edge.

And the winner is(y/n)!. He snapped out of his trans and fucking walked and punched you in the jaw!

"Fuck you (y/n) you're such a liar"

"Kacchan"

"What(y/n)"

"I love you"

"I hate you"

"Even if you just fucking hit me"

"I hate you"

What the hell is going on here thought deku as he heard everything from the stands well him and his classmates heard it all. you took kacchans hand and walked back to one of the rooms in the back and told him again.

"I love you"

"I hate you"

"Why"

"I just do, you're not worthy enough of dating me with that pathetic quirk"

"Oh okay I just wanted to let you know, I don't know when it happened but it did even if you were rude to me my whole life and made fun of me for not having a quirk and saying that's why my dad left me and my mom, but he told me while I ways laying there slipping away that he never left me he was framed for something that happened"

"I don't care(y/n)! You're not worthy of dating me!"

SUCH A FUCKING HOT HEAD MAN!

"You'd be sexier if you weren't such a fucking hot head Katsuki"

"What?"

"I said you'd be sexier if you weren't a hot head Katsuki, What? hard of hearing I see"

Let's just say the way his real name rolled off your tongue didn't make his head hot but his blood and it started pumping in the opposite direction from his head and it was throbbing in his pants right now.

"Geez Kacchan are you there? Helllooo?" You waved a hand infront of his face to get his attention

"Say my name again"

"Kacchan?"

"No (y/n), say my name"

"Katsuki"

"Again"

"Katsu-"

'Oh god kacchan is kissing me this is so wrong but I can't help it.

-PART 2 LEMON WILL BE SOON-

-HAHAHA WRITER IS EVIL----