Christina swallowed the lump in her throat and stared at the man "I - I have to go, I'll be right back. I will deal with this but not this second" I said softly before turning from the room, ignoring Sebastian's shouts my legs carried me through the maze of hallways and up several flights of stairs before reaching a set of doors. I paused at the old wooden door that looked as if they were an original piece of the castle before pushing open the doors.

A queen sized brown lace bed with pink sheets, a brown vanity, a wooden screen, a toy cot in the corner of the room paint peeling from its surface, the room was filled with things that screamed elegance. Taking a step inside I headed for the cot and found a porcelain doll inside, blonde hair, green eyes, pink dress hidden beneath the blanket.

"Just where I left you" I said softly reaching down to brush my finger down her smooth, cold cheek.

"Her name is Cecily right?" a small feminine voice said from behind me, spinning around I saw the girl with the mixed eyes staring back at me, the toddler in her arms who was staring at me a grin on his face. My little brother and sister.

"Yes, it is"

"Mine's Abigail and he's Thomas"

"How old are you?"

"Twelve, Tom's three, he was a surprise"

"So when I was sent away, you were born"

"Yes, I'm told how you were the perfect daughter, even if you were only five years old."

"Why didn't they send you away too? I mean it is the gir-"

"The girls they are after? It is, but I'm defective. My eyes make me useless. Impure"

"Then they need to look again because I think that your eyes are beautiful. I know that you may not like me, if I were you, I wouldn't like me. You're my little sister, now whether you're okay with or not, I don't know but we can't change it."

Abigail sighed and leaned against the stone wall, setting Thomas down "You don't know what it's like being a mutt some sort of freak show that everyone is invited to look at. I mean Mum, Dad, Axel, Thomas they love me for who I am but I've seen the other girls my age they avoid me like the plague because, I'm not just a mix of our parents it's like their DNA ran at one another full force and slammed into me. Creating this catastrophe."

Thomas tugged at the hem of my dress and looked up at me arms outstretched, leaning down I scooped him into my arms and he giggled in glee tugging at the hair that had fallen out of place. "I'd rather had lived all my life with my real family then watch my fake one get ripped to shreds. I'm glad that your like this now they won't want you. I won't have to worry about protecting you if they ever do come for us because if you did have two eyes the same colour they would have a choice of who'd they would take, now they only have me. And if you did have one colour, I would still sacrifice myself for you in a heartbeat."

"You - would sacrifice yourself for me?" she asked incredulously

"Yes, you're my little sister and I don't have much experience in the older sibling field I'm pretty sure protect your little siblings at all costs is step number one." Abigail rushed forwards lavender dress swaying as tackled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much. I was so scared that you were going to take one look at me and hate me. That's why I decided it would be easier if I hated you first, but I can't. You're perfect."

I smiled down at Abigail's auburn hair and hugged her to me with my spare arm, Thomas giggiling happily in the other.

"Lets go back downstairs, Sebastian's pretty upset with me."

"Your mate? He's handsome" Abigail giggled latching onto my hand.

"He sure is" I smiled down at her.

-   -   -

The second Abigail, Thomas and I walked into the hall everyone stopped moving, the King, Queen and Axel all smiled at the sight of us together, Ethan glared over in our direction and Sebastian had stilled his eyes solely focused on the toddler in my arms, I smoothed Thomas' hair away from his face and pressed my lips to his forehead before setting him down.

"Sebastian?" I questioned softly.

"You're a Princess?" he asked a pained expression making it's way across his face.

"No - well yes but I'm Christina okay, whether my last name is Blake or Matthews I am Christina and I was a rouge, I found a pack became a Luna and now I'm a Princess. So now I'm all three I suppose but I am still your Christina"

"Say that again" Sebastian grinned drawing his arms around my waist.

"What? You want me to say that I'm am all yours Sebastian. Forever" I pressed my lips against his causing a smile to form on his face.

"You're a Princess, that's a curve ball. You're brother's cute. Can we have one?" he questioned innocently.

"Ugh, Sebastian" I groaned shoving him away "I'm not even eighteen yet."

"I know, I'm just kidding with you. Poor girl" he said softly causing me to follow his line of gaze, a group of girls who were standing several feet away Abigail and ignoring her completely. Abigail looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Be right back" I said softly stalking over to Abigail and gripping her hand in my own.

"Hello girls" I said softly causing their chatter to pause "I'm not sure if you know me or not my name is Christina and this is my little sister Abigail."

"We know" one girl spoke up her nose sprinkled with freckles. "we don't want to talk to her. I mean look at her."

"What, I don't see anything, so what if her eyes are different colours, their much more beautiful and rare than freckles or acne or fat. You are setting her apart from everyone else because she has one silver and one brown eye. Everyone in my family has either silver or brown eyes she was graced to have both, now stop being so immature about such a minuscule thing. Oh and let me tell you mates do not appreciate people who can judge someone so easily. Especially a Princess I mean how stupid are you and if I ever catch you picking on my little sister or doing something that causes her emotional or physical harm I will kill you" I smiled sweetly and released Abigails hand walking over to the King and Queen.

"Your right, this is one hell of a situation but I can't leave, not now."