King And Queen

Who knows what's right ~ The lines keep getting thinner ~ my age has never made me wise ~ There is nothing left to say now ~Below my soul ~ I feel an engine collapsing as it sees the pain ~ If I could only shut it out ~ I've come too far to see the end now ~

~King And Queen~

"No, you can't make me go" I snapped in defiance as Sebastian sighed across from me.

"You don't have a choice, they are the last Alpha and Luna we have to meet before we go home"

"The King and Queen Sebastian, no way in hell am I ever going anywhere near them. Ever" I whined pouting.

"They're expecting us Chrissy, go and get changed" he said softly pressing his mouth to my forehead as my fingers curled around the dress bag.

"Fi-ine" I groaned.

Once inside the bathroom I pulled the scarlet red ball gown Lucy had chosen for me and pulled it on, it clung to my body tightly before flaring out at my waist and falling in ruffles down to my toes. Pulling my hair high on top of my hair, I styled it in the elegant bun Lucy had taught me to do. Pulling my locket around my throat it disappeared underneath the dress. Applying minimal makeup, I heard pounding on the motel door. Pulling on my black heels I headed back into the main to see Axel and Sebastian standing on opposite side of the room glaring at one another.

'Wow, Christina. You look beautiful" Axel commented a smile gracing his face as Sebastian growled in warning.

"Are you alright Axel?" I questioned curiously noticing the anxiousness that bubbled in his eyes.

"Of course I am, just nervous, we're going to be late." He stammered lightly his eyes sliding over to Sebastian an amused smirk lighting its way across his face, I followed his gaze and noticed Sebastian's futile attempt to tie his scarlet tie.

"Here, let me" I said softly crossing the room and taking the silk tie in my hands, fingers working skilfully so that the tie fell perfectly. Tugging on his suit  jacket, I brushed off invisible lint and gave him a dazzling smile "look at that your perfect."

"You two act married, now hurry up we are going to be really late if we wait any longer." Axel groaned opening the door and ushering us out, gripping Sebastian's hand tightly I glanced up him panic spreading through me at the idea of meeting the most important people in the world.

We were piled into a black SUV with tinted windows that I suspected were bullet proof as I sat in between Sebastian and Ethan, Axel taking his place up the front beside the gruff looking driver whose eyes scanned over me several times before both Axel and Sebastian growled at him causing him to focus on the road ahead of us.

We passed a set of iron wrought gates that towered above the car before following along a long winding gravel pathway before the yellowing trees revealed a castle.

"Oh my god" Ethan and I uttered at the same before turning to each other wide eyes sparkling a real castle

Axel chuckled and turned his head to stare at me with a warm smile his silver eyes glinting mischievously as the car came to a stop.

Climbing out I leant into Sebastian's embrace as he circled an arm around my waist. We followed Ethan and Axel to the front of the palace when something caught my eye, shaking Sebastian off I edged towards it my mind buzzing in nostalgia.

A wooden swing hung low from one the trees the rope that kept it mid-air was frayed and the paint on the wood was chipping away. Reaching out I found myself gasping as my fingers came into contact with the smooth surface.