iNtErNAtiOnAL pLaYbOy

Beginne am Anfang

He goes downstairs and opens the door, his hair still messy because he was laying on his bed until now.

"Oh! Hey..." he smiles when he sees that it's Taehyung. "Weren't you supposed to be at sch-"

He is interrupted as Taehyung puts his mouth on his, already reaching out for his soft cheek and closing the door with his foot.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook whispers as he keeps on kissing the male.

Everything was back. Everything he felt now made sense. Because that was Taehyung, that was his best friend, his crush Taehyung and now he finally understood what his heart meant when it started beating uncontrollably fast next to the older, he now knew what his feelings meant.

"I missed you so much," Taehyung says, still holding the younger's chin between his long fingers.

"I missed you too..." Jungkook smiles and takes his hand. "Come."

They go upstairs and enter Jungkook's room, leaving the door opened since his parents weren't home.

Taehyung looks around his room and is immediately surprised to see that the younger's room was extremely tidy.

"Were you expecting someone?" Taehyung asks suspiciously.

Jungkook laughs. "You."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, considering the strange message I sent Jimin you would probably think that I needed help or something and rush here so..."

"You bitch," Taehyung throws him on the bed and goes on top of him.

"It's just because I like you," Jungkook smiles and kisses him again.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung suddenly gets very serious.

"What?" Jungkook is now serious too as he realizes that the older is about to say something big.

"Would you-"

Taehyung bites his bottom lip. He couldn't bring himself to say it.

So Jungkook says it for him.

"Be your boyfriend?" He smiles. "I thought we were dating already," he kisses him again and this time it feels that his heart will explode from the love he was feeling.

Taehyung smiles as well and pecks his lips one more time.

"I know that it's a bit early to say it but all this time... all this time I spent without you being you, it made me realize..." Taehyung starts.

"I love you, Kookie."

"I know," Jungkook gives him his bunny smile.

"If you're trying to pull a Han Solo-Leia relationship on me I'll fucking-"

Jungkook hugs him and whispers on his ear:

"I love you too."

If it was possible, Taehyung's heart would have fallen off his chest already.

Taehyung initially thought that he would go to Jungkook's house to crazily make out with him but now that this was happening, now that everything felt so right, all he wanted to do was enjoy this, this love, and stay close to him forever.

"Can we... can we just lay down together for the rest of the day?" Taehyung asks, looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook nods and quickly is spooned by the older.