"Love ya nerd." He whispered kissing my head.

 "Love you too, idiot." I mumbled into his shoulder. 

I always liked the fact we told each other that we love the other and it was never out of romantic feelings. We just genuinely loved each other. Everyone always said that we could never stay friends, but we never once tried to date. We always have been honest from the beginning. Mrs. Raines pulled into the airport parking lot and shut off the car.

 "Never too late to turn back." Adam suggested.

 "I know no one wants this, but it is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and yourself." Adam's mom said trying to make this sad moment positive. 

Adam wheeled my suitcase through the airport for me until we got to security. I was on my own at this point. He pulled me into a tight hug. It felt like he was never going to let me go. 

 "Promise me that you'll stay you." He asked looking me right in the eyes. 

"I promise Adam." swearing to him that this wasn't going to change me.

I waved to Adam and his mom until I couldn't see them anymore making my way to the gate. Not wanting to listen to the noise around me I found a seat in the corner and put my headphones in my ears. In no time it was time to board my plane to the rest of my life.

 Thank God I had the window seat or I would have been miserable the whole flight. As soon as we were high in the air I grabbed my camera and starting taking pictures. I never go anywhere without my camera or my notebook for lyrics. Besides surfing I loved photography and music. With the help of Adam and my parents I wrote my own songs. The people sitting next to me kept giving me weird looks every time my camera went off. It's not like I have the flash on, geez.

The rest of the flight went without a hitch, well unless you count me annoying others with my camera. I was growing irritated, but thank god the pilot came on and said we were landing soon. Once the plane was on the ground my phone blew up. Texts from Adam making sure I got here okay and my brother Izaak saying he would be waiting at baggage claim for me. Great now this is actually real. 

I looked out the window and noticed the dark gray clouds in the sky. Great it's going to rain. Grabbing my carry on I followed the other passengers off the plane into the airport. I tried to ignore the noise around me by putting my headphones in and turning the volume all the way up. Lauv's I Like Me Better filled my ears as I made my way to baggage claim. Suitcases were spinning around on the conveyor belt and I was about to wait for my iron man suitcase when I saw something red out of the corner of my eye.

I pulled my headphones out and just stood still for what seemed like hours.

 "Iron man really, what are we 12?" Izaak teased. 

"Tony Stark is and will always be my husband, so kiss my ass." I retorted. 

"Language." He growled. 

"Oh, sorry Steve I said a bad language word." I said trying to hold of a smile. 

"Oh just come here squirt." He sighed and I ran full force into his open arms.