my old comedy specials (jack)

veronica (vern)

~~~~~~

i was watching movies with the buttercreams in my flat, my boyfriend jack cuddling me on the couch playing with my long brown hair.

i was trying my best to focus on the movie, but i could feel jacks hot breath on my neck and the tingles as he drew circles with his thumb on my outer thigh

a half an hour of snuggles and movie watching later, i saw joe (sugg) get up from his spot in my recliner and put in a movie i couldn't quite make out from the distance i was at. and as the intro played through, i felt myself go hot with embarrassment as they played my comedy special from my tv.

oh god.

i hid my face in jacks shoulder but as he wasn't having any of it, he grabbed my waist and forced me to look. at this point we were watching my playing of an original song.

(^^^^imagine it's her)

once it was over the guys were all in hysterics and i was an embarrassed mess. i decided to call it a night and headed to bed. jack soon decided to join me and he grabbed my hips and threw me over his shoulder and took me to bed. (not like that you perv)

thanks for reading! if you have any ideas or requests please message me, i could use all the help i can get. btw by now there should be another story on my account thingy of characters that i'm also taking requests for, just saying i'm only doing the ones i like so be creative ;)

(vote for updates:3)