Mating

(this chapter is mostly LEMON. If you don't want to read that part just scroll all the way down until you see bold letters. I'll try my best. i'm sorry if it's not good.)

Lucy's P.O.V. (Lemon starts)

We kiss on the bed and slowly we take off all of our clothes off until we were both naked. Natsu stopped for a moment to look at my curvaceous form. He then smiles at me and says, "Beautiful." He then leans in and gently kisses me at first. I wrap my arms around his neck and entangle my fingers in his soft spiky hair and intensify the kiss. He licks and sucks my lower lip and I gave him access to put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought each other for dominance. I moaned when I felt his palm on my breasts, he was kneading, rolling, and squeezing them earning me to gasp and moan. Natsu pulled back leaving a thin bridge of saliva connecting our lips, I was panting as I looked at him with half lidded eyes. During our intense liplock I somehow managed to turn us over and I was now straddling natsu's waist. Natsu was staring at my heaving chest looking at how my boobs jiggled a little bit. He then latched on my right nipple with his mouth and started to suck on it. I gasped from the sudden feeling. He was fondling my left breast as he sucked on my hardened nipple, twirling his tongue, and lightly nipping on the taunt flesh. I was gasping in pleasure from his ministrations. He continued to please me by alternating from each nipple as he brought me closer to my climax. I released a disappointed whimper when he stopped all of a sudden. I looked at him, about to question why he stopped when he said, "Not yet my little star" with a smirk on his face. I growl and then he flips us over so I can be under him again and started to kiss me on my lips and then he trailed down to my jaw, my neck, my collarbone where he left a bright red mark, then in between my breasts, my stomach, and finally landed on my sweet spot between my thighs. He dragged his tongue on my sex, grazing my clit causing me to shriek in pleasure after experiencing my first orgasm. Natsu looked up an me and grinned at me at seeing me come down from my ecstasy.

"That....was....amazing..." I said out of breath

"That was nothing my little star, we haven't reached the good part yet!" Natsu said with a grin on his face. He then bent down to my sex again to lick up my juices. He then spread my swollen, glistening sex taking in the bright pink color of my labia.

I bit my fingers to suppress the treacherous moans that would escape my lips as ants stuck his tongue in and out my pussy, wiggling it inside my walls trying to taste more of me as I writhed in pleasure. He continued to please my sex by licking and sucking my labia, to sticking his tongue inside my walls sending me closer to my second orgasm. He latched on to my exposed clit, flicking it with his tongue and nipping on the taut bundle of nerves before sucking on it fiercely causing another powerful orgasm to rip across my body as I gripped natsu's head tightly to stop me from getting away as I rode out my second orgasm.

Natsu sat up and and grabbed a hold of his huge throbbing erection, positioning himself between my legs as they are wrapped around his waist. He gave me another peck on my lips and said, "Are you ready?" with a worried look on his face.

I kissed him reassuring him that I trust him. He aligns his huge cock at my entrance and slowly he pushes himself inside an inch letting me time to adjust around him and then he continues to go in slowly. Then he stops at the point where he's meeting my hymen. He looks at me one last time and I nod and he grips my hips tightly. He then steadies himself before hurling himself forward breaking my hymen and taking my virginity. My hands grip the sheets tightly as unimaginable pain coursed through my body, and the discomfort of being filled by the brim by natsu's impressive girth and length. Natsu just held me in his arms breathing heavily and not moving an inch. He was kissing the tears that are rolling down my cheeks from my eyes. He was waiting for me to adjust and get comfortable with his size so we could both enjoy the pleasurable experience together. Once the pain went away it felt good being filled with his cock. I then moved my hips letting him know that I'm ready. He just growls from the sudden movement and then he starts to pull his cock out up to its head before pushing himself back in. I let a shuddering breath and moan at the sudden feeling. He starts off slow and even paced and then he slowly gains speed, pumping in and out of me. He then fondles my undulating breasts unable to keep his eyes away from my hypnotically swaying orbs before he latches his lips on me in a fierce and hungry kiss, Our tongues are battling for dominance as my hands wrap around his neck tightly and tangling my fingers on his hair tugging it.

He then grabs my hips and rolls us over so I was now on top of him. In this new position, it allowed the rest of his cock to come in all the way. This stimulated a different part of my pussy and increased my pleasure causing my moans to rise in volume. I can't believe the ecstasy my whole body is experiencing, its as if every nerve in my body has been lit up. I then start to bounce up and down, making sure to hit all the right spots inside of me. I could hear natsu moan and growl from the feeling too. I could feel that my climax is coming and by looking at natsu I can tell that he's close as well. I then start to go faster and making sure I get all of him inside me. He moans from the sudden change. Natsu then latches on my right nipple and sucks fiercely causing an orgasm to approach the both of us.

"NATSUUUUUUUU!" I screamed as I reached my climax and orgasmed, causing my walls to tighten around natsu's cock as he screams, "LUCYYYYYYY!" As he reaches his climax and ejaculates copious amounts of his seed inside me. I felt something join together inside me, but I just ignored it.(Join together. If you know what I mean*SMIRK*)

Lemon ends

We separate from each other and lay side by side breathing heavily after what just happened. I felt tired so I snuggled up next to natsu and bury my face in his neck and he puts his arms around me and buries his face in my neck and smells me. We fall asleep in each others arms.

.........................................................................................................

(To be continued)