Emotions that might scare me

Hailee pov

Soon let me tell you that it's tough to sneak out of school. You may seem that it's not bad, or you think it's cool to try. What I'm trying to do is not get caught by Aiden, who is seating in front of his car smoking. I mean don't get me wrong he hot and all. I don't want a rumor to starts.

So now I need to find a way around this. There only a couple of ways around this. Either I wait and blend in the crowd when school over or I go through the teacher side door they go through.

That seems good to me.

I turn around and start to walk to the teacher lounge.

I slowly open the door to see if there anybody there. I poke my head in slow, and I don't see anyone. I walked in and went straight to the door. I open it, and my happy thought was to turn to terrify in my eyes.

I see Aiden stand there with his arms crossed over. His eyes didn't hold any emotions, at least what I can see.

"Shit! You scared me." as I was trying to back away.

He just stared at me for the longest time.

I look somewhere else; I mean his eyes are beautiful an all. I started to try to walk around him. He grabs my upper arm and pulls me into his hard chest.

His hard chest feels so yummy.

His lips went down to my ears. His hot breath was sickly sweet to my eyes.

"Where are you going?" he said with a deep voice that sent shivers down my spine.

My heart melts at the sound of his voice.

My heart increase at the sight of his actions. Firstly I dream of this my who life, but I was so shocked that I didn't get to experience it fully. His lips went down to my neck and sucked on it. It sends pleasure through my body. I moan soft but sweet. My hands went up to the hard-ass chest to keep me from falling even more backward.

"Let's get going, love." I was still in shock to even noticed he was talking to me. He grabs my hand, and we walk side by side to his car.

10 min later▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I was nervous as hell being in the car with Aiden, also loving how good his hand feels on my thigh. I know it's not the right time to think that, but I can't help it. My cheek starts to warm up, and I bite my lips and look over to him.

"Where are we going?" I ask quietly

He looks over at me for a second and set his on the road.

"Its a surprise love" with a deep sexy voice.

"Oh... okay" playing with my fingers.

"What's your favorite color?" I blurted out.

Way to go hails, your being even more awkward.

I look over to him to see if he heard me and I saw his sexy lips twitch or something. It almost looks like he wants to smile or laugh.

"Blue," he said.

"Cool that's mine number one favorite color. Also, I love purple, and starting to like some light pink color." As I was talking a whole lot, the car ride became shorter.

"We are here love" as we park in front of a huge mansion. This is four times the size of my single home and beautiful.

My mouth was wide open as I walk around the front of the house. There was a Graden in the front that had the beautiful red roses.

"You live here!!!" I whispered next to him.

"Come" as he nodded.

We walk through the front doors as we both got in I see four hugest guys in the front foyer.

"Oh come on you know this chick was crazy from the start! We all said it."

"Crazy is the best."

"Digging your own grave man." A short blonde hair guy scoffed.

They all kept talking while we both walk up the stairs. I look over one more time to see the blonde hair blue eyes look at me. He gave me the shivers up my arm, and not in a right way.

We got up to the second floor and three doors down what might be his room. Turn out to be a big office room with a cherry smoke wood deck with a weird looking lamp the have deer alter and a ton of papers all over. I sat on the couch that was in front of and started to look even more around. Large bookshelves, painting, and lots of pictures of people.

I felt eyes on me, and I looked over to Aiden and stared at him. There was silent between us for what seems like a lifetime but was only a few seconds. As I open my mouth to say something, someone burst through the door.

I sign since I wanted to asks why I'm here and all, but let it go until later.

"Yo!" A tall lanky said.

All the boys who were in the foyer came in. The blonde one gave me a look like his he did earlier.

"Who this beautiful?" A dark hair, brown eyes dude was coming up to me and grabbing my hand to kiss it. But at the last second Aiden snatched me away from him. My hand lay on his chest and back. While I feel a burning of fiery spark on my hips from his hand.

Feel so nice!

"Don't?" Aiden said deadly.

The boy raises his hand in the air.

"Just kidding here. I know her you. He has been like this since he first lays eyes on your freshman year." He said with a smile.

I was confused and look up at him, adding look down at me with his swirl blue eyes that held so much emotion.

Emotions that might scare me into fall in love with him.

Ps

Ps. Will update once week. Maybe twice depending on how busy I am. 💕