party time

Lauren Pov:

sitting up in here getting ready for this party I put on a black shirt that said boss black highwaisted shorts and my Gamma 11 I grabbed my iPhone and black mk purse and ran outside to get in the car with my baee. He was taken me to chill with his friends I wanna see how this turns out. when I get to the so called party I see Brianna and diamond my sister's and I see cmoney and d-boy. I sit down next to my baee and we started chilling.

unknown pov:

i seen this swoop walk in my man friend house with my man. I can't just let it happened.so I got up with my crew and we decided to join the party. we walked straight into the bishh and sat right on the couch next to them. btw. Y'all my name tasha. she looked at me so I gave her my evil grin and I got up and sat on her man lap.

Lauren Pov:

is this bich sick or sum she walk in my mama friend house and sit in his lap I got up and snatched her by her hair and we started fighting.

tremaine Pov.

okay so my ex walk straight into my homiee cmoney house and sit right here on my lap next thing you know my bae got up and beat her ass then her friend jumped in and as usual Brianna and diamond jumped in . after they beat her ass we left and all split up.