| The Good Witch of The Winchesters |

Beginne am Anfang

"Dean!" she called, fully stepping into the room. "Dean, where the hell are you?"

"I'm in here." Dean grumbled from his bed, which was still firmly pressed against the wall.

"Oh.." Gemma winced. "Whoops." she hissed, giving a point of her finger and lowering the bed back to the floor.

The bed fell to the carpet with a thud and Dean grunted, his back firmly against the mattress. He sat up, his eyebrows shooting up. "What the hell was that?!"

"I thought I saw something!" Gemma defended. "Or at least I thought I saw something, now I'm not exactly sure what I saw."

"I don't give a damn what you did or didn't see, you hurled me against the wall! What the hell are you?" Dean snapped, getting to his feet and folding his arms over his chest.

Gemma sighed, closing her eyes and taking off her amulet. She held it up in front of him, raising her eyebrows. "Look familiar?"

Dean's face went flat with realization. "You're a witch."

"Yes. I'm a witch. But I'm not evil." Gemma said defensively. "Dean, please believe me. I was going to tell you, I swear, but I-I didn't know how! I mean, what was I supposed to say? 'Oh, by the way, I happen to be from an entirely different dimension and have magical powers. Mind if I crash at your place?'"

"Oh, give me a break, I've heard a lot of crap a hell of a lot crazier than that! That is so not an excuse!" Dean snapped at the woman, his eyebrows shooting up. "Gemma, that is bullshit and you and I both know it. Why didn't you tell me? The truth."

Gemma sighed, raking a hand through her hair. "I don't know. I was just scared that you'd see me differently. I didn't want you to hate me." she said with a small shrug, shoving her hands into her pockets.

Dean's eyes went soft and he sighed, reaching out an arm for his girlfriend. "Baby, c'mere."

Gemma slowly walked into her boyfriend's arms and rested her head under his chin, right over his heartbeat.

Dean held her tight, resting his chin on the top of her head and rubbing her back tenderly. "Gem, I love you, okay? You're my best friend, and my girlfriend. I could never hate you. And technically, if you did just see something, you kind of just saved my ass." he joked gently.

Gemma laughed tightening her hold on her boyfriend. "I've been saving your ass since the fourth grade. This is not new information." she teased, looking up at him and a grin.

"Touché." Dean grinned, leaning down to peck her lips.

"Ah, ah, ah." Gemma said, placing her fingers over his lips. "Brush first, kiss later, morning breath. I'm a witch with standards."

Dean rolled his eyes so hard he might as well have pulled something. "Yeah, yeah." he said, pecking her forehead instead. "I love you."

"I love you too." Gemma said, reaching onto her toes so she could kiss his chin. "You do realize there's still something in the bunker, right?"

"Shit!" Sam exclaimed from downstairs, a loud crash following afterward.

Dean's eyebrows shot up. "We should probably go kill the son of a bitch, huh?"

"I'd say so."

_

A/N- okay but I had so much fun writing this, I absolutely love getting requests!! *cough* send me some *cough*

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-