The Little Mermaid

Deep beneath the sea lived a little mermaid named Ariel. She loved exploring her underwater home with her friend flounder but dreamed of living on land as a human. She was a mermaid and always used to swim in sea and all around.Ariel was always searching for human treasures. She was fond of doing this and was very adventurous in nature.

Once while moving beneath sea, she and Flounder found a strange forked object, they swam to the surface to find Scuttle the seagull."It's a dinglehopper!" he proclaimed.Ariel's father was King Triton, ruler of the sea. He thought humans were dangerous and due to this fear he never let Ariel of o through sea surfaces.When he learned that Ariel had been to the surface, he forbade her to ever go again!

Then he asked Sebastian the crab to keep an eye on her.But Ariel continued to go to the surface without letting anyone know. One night, a terrible storm-swept across the sea.Ariel and Flounder watched as a prince fell off a huge ship. "I must save him!" she cried.It was Prince Eric, Ariel saved him and cared to make him well. Prince Eric only caught a glimpse of Ariel's face, but he knew he would remember her beautiful voice forever.

Ariel saving the prince

After that meet, Ariel become desperate to see and meet the price again. Desperate to see Prince Eric again, Ariel agreed to give her voice to the evil sea witch Ursula.Ursula was a wicked witch and was good for none. With bigger plans in mind, Ursula cast a spell and turned Ariel into a human!Even worse, she would belong to the sea witch forever!

In no time, Prince Eric met her and was overjoyed with happiness. Charmed by her silent beauty, Prince Eric showed Ariel his kingdom. Ariel loved being with the prince in the human world, but the two had not yet kissed. She was going to make the prince fall in love with her instead. Disguised as Vanessa and using Ariel's voice, the sea witch cast a spell on Prince Eric. He thought he was in love.He was going to marry Vanessa!

Ariel had lost her true love. Just before sunset on the third day, Scuttle discovered that Vanessa was Ursula in disguise. He hurried to warn Ariel. Ariel was surprised and angry too by that witch.As Sebastian went to find King Triton, Ariel and Flounder raced to catch Prince Eric's ship. With the help of her friends, Ariel was able to stop the wedding and get her voice back. Released from Ursula's spell, Prince Eric realized that Ariel was the one he truly loved.

Ariel caught by Ursula witch

But it was too late. King Triton has known about Princess Ariel and Eric, her commanded Ursula to get her back. To save his daughter, King Triton gave Ursula his great powers and became her prisoner. "Now I am the ruler of all the ocean!" shouted Ursula. As Ursula grew in size and towered above the sea, Prince Eric jumped aboard an old ship. He steered its jagged bow through Ursula's heart. With a howl, the sea witch disappeared in the waves.

Prince and Ariel getting married

With Ursula gone, King Triton regained his powers. Seeing Ariel's love for Prince Eric, the king granted her wish: She became human!Both of them were very happy, their love has succeeded. Ariel and Prince Eric married and lived happily in a castle by the sea.