Chapter 7

I need to get out of here. It's not paradise anymore. Was it ever? I kept trying to keep my distance from Pan. He keeps trying to apologize but I'm not going to forgive him. Who knows how many other secrets he's kept from me.
"Haley. Just hear me out. I'm only protecting you." He said.
"If you wanted to protect me you would let me leave." I said.
"I can't do that but if theres any other way to make it up let me know." He said.
"Pan there's nothing you can do." I walk away from him.
"Haley I love you and I just want to do whats best for you." He said.
"If you wanted to do whats best for me you'd let me go home." I coldly say.
I walk away and he finally leaves me alone. I walk deeper into the woods then an idea hit me.
"Hook?" I ask," I need you're help."
"What can I do for you mate?" He asks.
"Take me home." I said," I want to get the hell of this island."
"Come on lets go to the Jolly Rodger." I follow him to the boat.
Just as I was about to get on Peter appears.
"Don't get on that boat!" He screams. Why does this always happen.
"It's too late Peter she's with me." Hook said.
"No she's not. I'm taking her back." The lost boys point their arrows at Hook.
"Get my mom. I have a feeling she'll know what to do." I whisper to Hook. Its the first time I've ever asked my mom for help.
"Okay." He said.
"I surrender Pan.Do what you want with me. I'll stay on this island with you." I get off the boat. I wink at Hook to tell him to leave to get my mom.
"Leave Hook." Pan said.
"Fine but I'll be coming back." He says taking out a bottle of rum.
I watch the ship leave. It's up to you Hook I've put all my faith in you.
I follow Peter back to camp.
"I'm so glad you decided to stay." He said," listen I'm sorry about the lies. I promise no more lying."
"You promise? You have to be absolutely sure you won't ever lie to me again." I ask.
"I promise." He kissed me on the cheek.
"Good." I smile and peck him on the lips.
✁------------------------------------------------
It's been a few days I forgot how much I missed talking to Peter
"Get up!" He said in his charming accent.
"5 more minutes." I mumble.
"No! I wanna show you something." He laughs.
He takes me to the beach. Nothing special. We look at seashells and find interesting pebbles.
"Hey Haley look at this." He said.
I run over to him and look at him puzzled," its a pebble."
He hands it to me," flip it over."
I did as he told me to and it had our names carved into it with a heart.
"Thats so cute." I smile.
"I'm going to miss that smile." He sighed.
"Whats wrong?" I ask.
"I'm going to die in 3 weeks unless I find the heart of the truest believer. I wish I could be immortal. I'm going to miss you're smile. I'm going to miss you a lot when I'm gone."
"Peter stop saying that you are going to live. We'll find a way. But until then I'm not leaving you're side." I said.
"You're the best. I'm so glad you didn't leave me. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I let you go." He said.
"Yeah." I sigh.
I lean my head on his chest as we watch the sun set. I wish we could just stay here forever.