Part 60 : He is My Angel!!

Sanskaar comes out of Sahil's hostel room along with Navtej. Where on one side Navtej has all his veins protruding and nose flaring in anger, Sanskaar seems comparatively calm and composed with a slight smirk on his face.

Navi: I so want to break his nose right now. Did you see that? How dare he?

Sanskaar: (smiles) Relax Navi. Chill.

Navi: How am I supposed to relax? He dared to say that openly that he asked his sister to do that to Swara. And how can you leave him even after that?

Sanskaar: Who said that I'll leave him?

Navi: What do you mean? Did you do something?

Sanskaar: How can I not do anything after what he did to Swara? I told you that this is going to cost him a lot.

Navi: But what have you done?

Sanskaar: You'll see. When is the first round for acting section?

Navi: After an hour.

Sanskaar: Let's go then.

Navi: Where?

Sanskaar: To get Swara. The results of the first round of painting and singing are going to be out soon. You are in musical instruments section, right?

Navi: (nods his head) Hmm.

Sanskaar: The results for that will be displayed by the evening.

Navi: Let's go then and get your girlfriend.

Sanskaar smiles nodding his head and both of them head towards Swara's hostel.

-----------------.

Sanskaar, Swara and Navtej are standing in front of the display board checking the results of the first round...

Navi: (exclaims) Congrats Sanskaar!! You have scored the highest in the first round!!

Sanskaar: (smiles) Thanks Navi. But the one on the second position is not far behind. The difference is not much, he can outshine me with a little more effort.

Swara: Then you can put a lot more effort and secure the first place again!

Sanskaar: You think I can do it?

Swara: I know you can do it. Now, come let's go.

Sanskaar: Where? We need to see your result first.

Swara: I know what it's going to be. No use of seeing.

Sanskaar: I also know what it's going to be, so, no more arguments. We are going to see your result first. After that I have got to do some important work.

Swara: (confused) What work?

Sanskaar: Just something!

Swara: (folding her arms across her chest) Why do I feel something fishy?

Navi: What fishy?

Swara: Are you both going to do something that I should know?

Sanskaar: (hits the side of her head lightly) Stop running that little brain of yours. It's nothing like that.

Swara: Then what is that 'important work'?

Sanskaar: Aaa... Umm... I will take you with me once you come and see your result with me.

Swara: Tch. What's the use?

Sanskaar: Then I'm not telling you anything.

Swara: (takes a deep breath) Phew. Okay. Fine. Let's go.