Chapter 8

Kissing Andy is AMAZING.

"I love you Andy.." I said quietly, breaking our kiss.

He kissed my forehead, "I know.." he mumbled. I could feel his heart beating against my chest, completely in sync with mine.

"We should get back," he said suddenly, "The guys and Sandra are probably worried.." he stood up and grabbed my hands to help me up.

We start walking and Andy stuck his thumbs into his pockets, "Hey Zero?" he asked.

"Hmmm?" I replied, leading us out of the "labyrinth".

"Can we keep us a secret for a bit?" he asked, not looking at me, "I just-"

"Don't want people to know yet." I cut him off.

He nodded, "Pretty much."

Right before we got to the end of the alleys I went on my tip-toes and kissed him, "No problem. I understand."

He smiled at me then we walked back tot he lazar tag place.

- - - -

A few weeks later I was sitting at home when I got a text from Andy.

[wear something nice. i'm picking u up in an hour. we'r goin 2 dinner with the other brides.]

[r we telling them this time ??]

[yup. hurry. but still look like your same cute self ]

I blushed and smiled, then tucked my phone into my pocket. I ran upstairs and grabbed a dark red v-neck and a black dress-shirt from my closet. I pulled them on then searched around for my favorite skin-tight skinnies that Andy had bought me. I finally found them, and put them on along with a studded belt and a chain hanging from my belt-loops. I slipped on my black Vans then started on my hair.

I teased it up slightly, then straightened out the parts that had gone back to their natural, and annoying, waviness. I applied my eye-liner and stuck in my snake-bites just as I heard Andy ring the doorbell.

Grinning, I swung open the door and he smiled at me, "Hey." he said.

I hugged him, "I missed you!" I exclaimed.

He laughed, "You just saw me yesterday." he pointed out, walking out with me to his car.

"You're point?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side, causing my bangs to fall into my eyes, and looking at him.

He brushed them away gently and smiled at me, his eyes meeting mine and making me want to MELT. "I missed you too."

- - - -

We got to the restraunt and were escorted to a booth where everyone was already waiting.

"WE GET CENTER!" Andy exclaimed.

"Bullshit." Jake snapped.

"I'm paying." Andy retaliated.

The guys shrugged then moved out of the way to let us sit between them all.

"So, what did you guys wanna tell us?" Sandra asked, taking a sip of her water.

"Well, more like SHOW you something." Andy said.

I looked at him in confusion, then he gently placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my lips to his. I gleefully kissed him and the guys stared at us in shock.

I blushed and Sandra grinned, "I KNEW that was gonna happen!" she exclaimed.

___________________________________________________________________

Written by DrummersUnite11 on deviantart.com

I will post the chapters she has already written and then write and post chapters 11+