Chapter 11

Previously On "A Dark Secret":

His eyes traveled to my face, although he did not answer, I think he was too exhausted.

"Who was the other man that...did this to you?" I asked gently. "Snart said you had been doing something for 11 years, what was it?"

"I-i-I'll t-tell you l-later." He murmured.

"Wally..."I pushed.

"F-fine." A single tear slipped down his face. "When I w-was t-t-three my m-mother left u-us. A-and my f-father abused me e-e-ever since."

His will power gone, Wally began to cry.

"Wally." I murmured, adjusting my position on the blankets so I could look Wally in the eye, but also keep his head on my lap. "

"Wally." I tried again.

"I'm sorry!" He yelped.

"Wally, it's ok, it's ok. Shhhhh. It's ok." I whispered, grabbing his hand and squeezing it gently.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I murmured.

"B-because I t-thought you would b-be mad. A-and Uncle B-barry wouldn't let m-me be K-kid F-flash anymore, c-cause I was w-weak and d-dumb, a-and you w-wouldn't w-want to be my f-f-f-friend a-anymore."

"Wally, you're not weak and your not dumb. Barry loves you, he want's to help you. I love you, like a brother, too. You're definitely not weak Wally, in fact, your very strong, putting up with your father all those years, I admire you." I said. Because I did, I really did. And Wally's reasons for not telling me he was getting abused made my heart shatter into a thousand pieces.

He looked up at me, "Really?"

"Really." I murmured. He seemed to relax for a moment, but he quickly lurched forward, begging to cough up blood onto the floor. Wally's arms were shaking until they gave out altogether. I scrambled onto my knees and was able to catch the injured speedster before his face hit the floor. I laid his head back down onto the blankets and quickly checked for a pulse. It was slow, dangerously slow.

"Wally!" I hissed, shaking him as gently as I could.

"Wally!" I tried again,

"Wally!?" My voice was growing desperate, and I was shaking him harder now.

"S-stop s-shaking me -i-i-idiot. Hurts." He gasped. His eyes cracking open just the slightest bit.

My shoulders slumped and I sighed in relief.

"Don't scare me like that," I muttered, briefly checking his injury's. I touched the knife wound lightly, frowning at what I saw. Wally's whole body arched backward, he was screaming bloody murder over one touch. It was definitely infected. I gripped Wally's shoulders in reassurance as he began to cough up more blood.

"Your healing metabolism should be kicking in right now..." I muttered.

"No." He whispered after taking a few long breaths. "S-snart injected me w-with something. S-said it would stop m-my healing p-p-powers."

"I c-can't heal anymore R-rob."