" My next target is Ochaco Uraraka. ~ hehehe ~ "

" Please stop punishing me. . I'll follow your directions master. . Just don't kill her . . "
" Oooo? Crush or something? I'm jealous ~ " she giggled. " I won't kill her unless you don't follow my directions or try to escape. . "  she giggled a bit more, the blush on her cheeks became more pink. "  Awww. . Looks like I have to hurt you again ~ Sorry, Bosses orders. " She look at her phone, and took out her knife. " Your lucky ya know? I'm going to turn you into my mindless slave, your going to kill. Whoever I want you to kill ~ unlike the others, they would have killed you already, I'm deciding to keep you as my pet ~ " She smiled, and bit my ear. " Shhh. . This will be over soon ~ " She stabbed his chest, but didn't stab too deep. She stabbed a bit more.

" Why are you letting me live. . ? I wanna die already, so this will be over soon . . " He was obviously in pain. She slapped his face. " Shhh . . You die, when I say so. ~ " she giggled. " Do you really know why I'm keeping you? " she asked. " To let me live in pain ? . . " he replied. She slapped him again, " Keep g. . Guessing you idiot ~ " she giggled, " I don't know why then . . " she slapped him again. . " I . . loved you when we were younger. . " Izuku was confused. " I never met you when we were younger, what do you mean? " She slapped him again. " 1st grade. . I confessed to you. ." He remembered.

~ flashback ~

" M - Meet me behind the school at lunch b - Baka ! " Toga quickly told Izuku and ran away. Izuku was confused, when class ended, and lunch started, he went behind the school, Toga was already there. " So. . What did you want to talk about Himiko-Chan ? " He asked Toga. " I - Idiot! I love you ! " Izuku was shocked. " R - Really ? " Izuku was still surprised.
" Yes i - idiot ! " She replied. After lunched ended we held hands, he walked to class together, but when school ended, we had to say goodbye, and go home. But . . Izuku's Mom & Dad were planning to move tommorow, they told Izuku the news, and Izuku understood, because he didn't know what ' Moving ' was and after Izuku moved, Toga became crazy. " W - Where's my Izuku? Where is he ? WHERE IS HE? " Izuku went to a different school, he met Kacchan, and the memories of Toga Himiko, started to drift away.

~ End Flashback ~

" I - I still don't know you ! " he tried lying. " Either if you forgot, or not. I will never stop loving you ~ " She slapped him again, and again. " O. . Oh crap. . She's a Yandere! " He thought to himself. " I'll make sure. . You'll love me back. ~ " She had a twisted smile, and tears started to go down from her face, her blush on her cheeks were red. She grabbed a knife and started to torture him for the rest of the day.
Blood was dripping from his mouth,  his hands, and his chest. He was losing a lot of blood, but Toga always patched him up after she's done. He was about to die, but he didn't. He wanted to die. Really bad. But Toga wouldn't let him. Everyday, Toga would stab him, or torture him, trying to make him love her again. " Izuku. " She said from the shadows. " W . . What Master ? . . " he replied. " if you don't love me back by Friday, I'm going to kill Ochaco Uraraka in your form. " Izuku was in fear. " You can't force me to love you again! It comes naturally ! " he replied. " Then, it's natural for me to murder your crush, slowly. . " She giggled. " Don't worry, I'll record the look on her face when she gets stabbed ~ " She giggled like a maniac. " Stop it. . Please. . I'll say that I love you . . Just stop . . " He cried. " Aw now, that's not teaching you a lesson, and your just saying that with no real love in it. Stop faking it ~ I know you love Ochaco more than me tho~ so when I kill her. . There's no one else you can love, other than me. No. Other. Girl. ~ " She giggled again. " what are you going to choose? Someone's life? Or you loving me ~ " She asked him. " Just. .kill . . Me . . " he cried a bit more. " Wrong answer ~ " She transformed into her Midoriya form and she walked into the shadows, disappearing instantly. She went on Midoriya's phone, she messaged Ochaco,

' Uraraka! Help me! Please! Meet me behind U.A! I escaped ! ' She messaged Ochaco.

' Sure! I'll be right there ASAP! '

" It's showtime ~ " she giggled, and waited for Ochaco, She finally arrived.
" U - Uraraka! " 'Izuku' Hugged Ochaco, and started 'crying' . " What happened . . ? " She asked 'Him'. " It was horrible! Tokodori, Momo, Iida, Kacchan, they died! I saw all of their heads, chopped straight off! " 'He' cried a bit more. " D - Don't worry I'll ca- " 'Izuku' interrupted her. " D - Don't. . Ochaco . . I want to tell you something . . " Ochaco blushed hard. " Y - Yes Deku? " 'Izuku' Pinned her to the wall, " I. . I like you . . " 'He' reached for 'his' back pocket, and out came a knife. " To go to hell ~ " 'He' giggled. Ochaco held 'his' hand, trying to force it away. With 'his' other hand, she tossed her to the ground, choking her.

'He' stabbed her neck, killing her

'He' stabbed her neck, killing her. She transformed out of her Midoriya form, and cut off her head. She placed it in a bag, and ran back to her base, but she came back, grabbed her panties, put it in her bag, and ran back for real. She opened the door, " Get away from me. . " Izuku told her, when she opened the door. " She tossed him Ochaco's head. " Here's a heads up, if you ever try pissing me off again, I'll kill more of your friends, one. By. One. " Izuku tried using his quirk, but failed, his arms, and legs were too injured to move, or use.

" Want to know my next target Izuku? I'll give you a hint. Your childhood hero . . ~ "
" You got to be an idiot now Toga, you can't kill ALL MIGHT, he's way too strong for you. " He giggled. " You know ALL MIGHTS secrets, I know you guys are best buds, so I KNOW he has a weak spot if he told you everything. " She smirked. " How will you know his weak spot? Your going to extract my memories from my brain or something? " He giggled a bit more, because he knew that she didn't have that quirk. " I'm not, but my little friend will . " She giggled, she paid a dealer to extract the memories from his brain, the dealer, finally got the memory that shows his weakness.
She now knows that ALL MIGHT can no longer go to his muscle form. " Arah arah ~ Now I know his weakness Izuku. Just love me, and I'll stop killing ~ I promise ~ " She giggled. " I'll never . . Love you . . " he chose his words wrong. " Aw~ I thought you were smart Izuku, you chose the wrong answer. Again ~ " She took out her knife.

" See you ~ " She waved, and walked into the shadows.

She transformed to her Midoriya form, and messaged ALL MIGHT.

-------------------------------
' I need help! Meet me at Docks! please All Might! '
-------------------------------

She waited for All might at the docks, he came the minute after she came.
There stood, All might.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~