6

Meighan's POV

I woke up on my brother Kol's chest and he looked at me and I just groaned.

"Good morning." He smiled and I looked over to see Klaus waking up too.

"Too early!" I yelled and crawled under the blankets.

"Meighan get up please." Klaus said tickling my exposed feet. I laughed and wiggled to get free but Kol grabbed my legs so I couldn't.

"Let." I kept laughing. "Me." Damn this was too hard! "Go!!!!" I yelled as I laughed.

"Get up." Kol laughed along with Klaus as they saw me struggle.

"Fine!" I laughed more and they stopped. I sat up and got out of the bed as fast as I could. They were laughing and I was thinking I was gonna die for being almost tickled to my death.

"Sweetie we need to talk to you, so come sit back down." Klaus spoke softly to me, I knew it was bad news by his voice. I was scared to get tickled but I slowly went back in between both of my brothers and looked at Klaus. "You ready?" I nodded. "We are bringing Finn back-" I didn't even let him finsh. Finn! Back! No way! I'd rather die then see him alive!

"No!" I screamed as I instantly started to cry.

"Calm down there is a reason." Klaus said, he went to touch my arm in a way of comfort but I slapped his hand and tried running but Kol held me to him and Klaus held both sides of my crying face so I had no choice then to look at him.

"Please don't!" I cried wanting him to say that it was a joke.

"We are bring him back so that we can teach him a lesson." Klaus said, my crying instantly slowed down and Klaus creased my cheek as it was probably making him upset to see me cry. I looked back at Kol who was trying his best to not looked pained by my fighting and crying.

"A lesson?"

"A lesson baby." Kol whispered to me as he hugged me. Normally as a human I'd go full on angry at anyone of my family members who called me baby, or baby sister, anything baby.

I let out a low grow and kicked his foot as I was still in his arms. They let out a chuckle and Kol pinched my cheeks making me more angry.

"Little baby upset?" I nodded my head. "Don't be." He chuckled and kissed my nose.

I just groaned and took what they were putting me throw.

I heard a knock on the door and Elijah walked in looking all fancy. "Are you going on a date at..." I paused to look at the clock. "11am?"

"No? Why would I?" He asked sounding unsure.

"Your all dressed funny, and so are Kol and Klaus! And Bekah was weird with that witch!" I say starting to freak out.