2: Are You Feeling Flustered?

"Holy crap balls. Sadie, drugs really?" I see a disappointed look on my brother as I see him walk towards me. Me, who is in the jail right now. Me, who is wearing Officer Leo's big ass sweatshirt because it's cold as hell here. Me,- okay, you get the point.
     "I...It's not mine Ja...Jaxon. You know I wouldn't do something like that!" I look at him in disbelief.
"Listen, I am going to give your legal guardian or parent a court date where you and a parent has to come. If the judge says you were guilty, you will be having at least 30 hours of community service and a fine of $25 if this is your first time and if not, then more." Officer Leo explains to Jaxon.
Now, Jaxon and I have been through a lot. Like being kicked out of our house by our abusive parents. And not just Jaxon and I, my little sister too. Kaylee. She's a sweetheart. Jaxon and I promised each other that we would never drink or do drugs. We don't want people to see us like our biological parents. Always drunk or high. So, I was really offended knowing that my brother thought that I would break a promise like that.
     Soon enough, we got home. Luckily, Mom had an emergency at work so she wasn't at home. I walk in the family room and see Jordan laying on the couch, eating a corn on a cob.
"AHHHH," I scream and cover my eyes. "WHY ARE YOU EATING THAT? THROW IT AWAY!"
"She's scared of corn. Creeps her out. She was reading this book, Take Me Home, and it mentioned the movie, Children of the Corn, and her dumbass decided to watch it. It's her biggest fear since then," Jaxon explains when he sees Jordan scared as an affect of my screaming.
"Oh," He shrugs and gets up to throw it away. "I didn't like it anyways."
"Ya, that's why more than half of it was gone when we came in," I smirk.
"It was your dog," Jordon frowns.
"We don't have a dog."
"Maybe, it was your cat."
"We don't have a cat either."
"Well...maybe...uh...maybe.."
"Aw. Jordan, are you feeing flustered?" I say. Now, I may be smirking on the outside but on the inside I was being a hardcore fangirl. Now that I think about it, I should read The Good Girl's Bad Boys again. I miss Bennett, Declan, and obviously Jordan. Maybe, even Parker and Domi. Maybe.
"JAXON, YOUR SISTER IS BEING A BULLY," He yells.
"You'll get used to it, dude," Jaxon grins.
"Hopefully not," Jordan and I say together.
:::
     "MOVE OVER, JORDAN! YOU'RE SO FAT. UGH." I whisper yell, trying not to wake anyone up.
     "Shur upppp, stuffhot," He whispers in my ear. Yes, he's drunk.
     I get off my bed and turn to him, "Dude, you come knocking on my goddamn door at 2am. Then, you ask to stay at my goddamn place for the night. Sorry, you tell me that you're staying my place for the night. And when I freaking offer you half of my bed you say, 'I'll take the whole thing. You take the floor.' Bro, you're supposed to be a gentleman and say 'oh no, it's okay. I''ll take the floor,' but no! So, now you either move your fatass over and let me sleep or I will kick you out."
     "Sorry," He says in a soft voice. Aw, how cute. Not.
     But it really was.
     Shut up.
     "Ugh," I say to myself.
"What?" Jordon whispers again.
"Sleep," I order him.
"Okay. Good night, cutie."
"Mhm."
:::
     I wake up next morning to find a note Jordon left for me on my side table.

     SORRY, I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT BUT YOU KNOW YOU LIKED IT WHEN I HELD YOU WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING;)

ANWAYS I WENT TO WORK ALSO TELL JAX THAT IM GONNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW TO PICK YOU AND JAX UP FOR SCHOOL.

                                   LOVE, UR BROS SEXY FRIEND;)

Gosh, this kid. He just had to remind it was Sunday today.