003

RECAP

"A.C.E K lets go-"

"A.C.E. Q lets go," Neon said while smirking.

"Seriously, every time, do you have to do that?" Kim asked in an irritated tone.

"Yup," Neon said smugly. Kim just sighed and walked into his group's practice room. Mr. Son was there waiting for them and looked up when they walked in smiling warmly. The girls went into the room adjacent in where Kasper was sitting deep in thought about which steps to do for some other song.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

- A.C.E K Dance Practice -

"Seonsaeng," Chenglei said while slightly bowing. The man smiled and walked to them. (a/n - Mr. Son is BTS' actual dance instructor)

"Hey guys, ready for practice." The boys nodded and got into their start position. The song started as they let the music take control of their bodies.

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul

"Yah," he said loudly while looking at the guys, "Come on you guys have learned this choreo less than a week ago and you can't get it right. We only got through a few seconds of the song. You guys have to get this right or else what's the use in you debuting. You'll just ruin the reputation of SM and BigHit."

"Mianhae seonsaeng, we will try harder," Kim said quietly before moving into formation. The others followed suit waiting for the music. Mr. Son sighed before pressing the play button and watching them closely, once again waiting for the mistakes. This time they made it almost halfway through the song before M tripped over his feet and stumbled into Hoon. The pair crashed to floor with a loud thud.

"Really, if it wasn't for you we'd probably be done with this song," he said while shaking his head. Hoon got up and went to get some water but not before noticing the tears slowly welling up in M's eyes.

"Joesonghamnida hyung," M said quietly before moving back into position. He kept looking at his feet for the rest of practice not once looking into his member's eyes. Kyung kept glancing at him worriedly, trying to get him to look up.

"Hoon get back into formation," Mr. Son said.

"Ne."

The music started seconds after.

~ A.C.E Q Dance Practice ~

"Hello girls."

"Hi Kasper," Belle answered (a/n - Kasper is an actual dance instructor for SM Entertainment, I think he taught EXO too)

"How was the meeting, I heard you guys might be on weekly idol."

"Yeah, I really hope we do," HanHan replied excitedly. The members laughed as the cute maknae jumped from foot to foot, smiling widely in excitement.

"Ok, come on, let's get practice finished so that you guys can have some time to sleep before tomorrow's schedule. Neon nodded in agreement before motioning for the rest of the members to line up so that they could start. The music started as the nursery rhyme like sounds played giving the song a creepy feel before the electric guitar came in and their choreography started.