marrige

(my POV)
I am NOW 20 and Azzy is 21 I sat down on the couch"MORNING HUM-I MEAN KARA!"Chara said i waited for azzy he then came down with a very tired look"why do you look tired and why do you have different clothes o....no you couldn't have!"I shouted.he nodded his head"SIS AZZY CHEATED!!!!!!!!"I shouted crying and ran to Chara's room"he WHAT!?"they ran downstairs"BROTHER HOW COULD YOU NOW YOU UPSET THE HUMANS!"Chara shouted at his brother louder than usual.i fleed and went to Toriel's I was also crying mess asgore went to his son and yelled at him for having to let me passed him.i stayed with Toriel for awhile my sis would visit my once a day.

(Your POV)
I was visiting my sis then I saw.....azzy.....that bastard I walked up to him and grabbed him then he said"frisk forced me TO DRINK!!"he said i thought about it he does get drunk and leave then come back"your free for now"I growled then dropped him.

(azzy's POV)
after they dropped me I went on one knee and popped out a box with a Emerald ring"Kara blue will you marry me?"I asked kara she accepts I smile knowing she forgives me.

(my POV)
he finally asked shouted a yes and that's when new magic little ones came into our lives​!