meeting them...

(your POV)
I was walking with my little sis Kara she is a 13 year old.....so me and her were walking with Chara and Asriel she was staring at Asriel blushing rainbow while I was staring at Chara he was cute he was 15 and I was also 15 and Asriel was 14 1 year above my sis she looked so cute blushing staring at Asriel"can I call Asriel azzy?"I asked Chara"YES YOU MAY HUMAN!"Chara replied.i giggle staring at him and decided to kiss Chara"hey Chara can I tell you something..."I put a serious face on"H-Human what is i-it?"he said.

(my POV)
their gonna kiss..then they did I sat there thinking maybe azzy doesn't like me...I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt lips touch mine I looked at Asriel with his eyes closed and he stopped I blushed hardly....

(Azzy's POV)
I saw her blush and chuckled"so sweetheart did you like the kiss?"I asked with a smile"yes...I-I MEAN NO....maybe.....yes"she replied.i put my arm around her and watched a guy dancing until I felt a head on my shoulder.i looked at the person then blushed while smiling she looked so cute I love her maybe when i'm 21 and she's 20 I can marry her but that's a long way.i picked her up and went to my room then put her on my bed and layed down next to her she cuddled closer so close she was in my jacket it is cold so I hugged her...I can't wait until I marry her.