Victor Goddamn Sullivan (Sully x fem!reader)

Start from the beginning

"My apologies!" I stated as I hid my burning cheeks.

"My pleasure. " His whit pushing the awkward out of the air.

My eyes make out a suspiciously placed dumpster against a wall behind Victor.

"Hey Vic mind shining your handy flashlight in that direction for me?" I ask pointing in the desired direction.

"Of course. But only to make sure you don't go feeling up someone else's body." He jokes chuckling.

"Hey don't forget you stayed there letting me for a bit. " I reminded him.

"Fair enough Ms. London. " He replies.

My hands glided over the container.

"Say London, how old are you? Wouldn't want to be encouraging a young women to chase this field of work. " Victor asked.

"Shhh.. " I replied.

I looked behind the dumpster and pushed it away revealing a hole with Victor's help. I reached in and gripped at a burlap sack hidden behind a thick spiderweb and pulled it out.

"Ew alright gross. " I said as I quickly started pulling at the webs.

"It would be easier if you handed me that bag. " Victor suggested.

"No way. I know you're as aware as I am what this bag holds. " I snap back.

"Oh come on. I'm old. I can't even run if I wanted to. " He said.

But having felt his figure I knew he must be used to trouble. As I thought about him to myself, a large spider crawled onto my arm gripping the bag and I freaked out tossing the bag to Victor and quickly swatting at my hand removing all of the remaining webs.

"I appreciate you lending your sharp eyes doll. " He stated before quickly turning the corner and started running.

"Shit!" I yelled to myself as I ran after him.

"VICTOR DON'T DO THIS!" I screamed in his direction.

My eyes quickly lost him in the waves of people and I looked around for anything to assist me split the seas of the busy streets as I saw a man climbing a ladder to reach the garden on top of the building. I quickly ran up the ladder pushing the man away almost having him fall. I reached the roof of the building and spotted Victor's American features as he ran down the streets and I quickly hopped from roof to roof. Never being able to do this before, I assumed the adrenaline was really kicking in. Victor parted from the area of people and was headed to a parked vehicle meanwhile I was running out of roof tops. I didn't think at all, and hopped off the last roof top aiming for Victor, landing on his body. Thank goodness these buildings weren't too Far off the ground and I was able go regain my composer as Victor turned his body to move away from me and I straddled his legs under my figure as I sat on top of his chest.

"Nice try Vic. Now hand it over. " I ordered.

"Goddamn women you are not as you look!" Victor stated still gripping the bag.

"You're correct to say so. " I state as I take the bag from him.

I looked into the bag not feeling the weight that was originally there.