im sorry, im sorry

(A/N)- hi! I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been busy with school and i had writers block for this story... But I am back! I hope you like this story I will try to update more.

Geno's P.O.V.

I glance around Reapers room in curiosity. It has pure white walls, wooden floors, and a GIGANTIC bed in the middle against the wall. The bed was black, with red, velvet-like stuff hanging down at the head if the bed, although I can see it is able to cover the whole bed. He has a red, velvet blanket to top it off with red velvet pillows. I notice a piece of fluff tucked neatly underneath a pillow, as to which I can imagine it being a blanket. 'huh, never thought he would like fluffy stuff, especially considering his room has a bunch of smooth surfaces. heh, cute- aaaaaah! NO! Not cute! It's weird. Yep not cute at all!' I cross my arms definitely but soon interrupted by Reaper. "Soooo... What ya wanna do?" He asks, sitting beside me. Glancing over at him I trace the details in his face. I shake my head, irritated by my sudden... Oddness. "Are you OK?" I notice Reaper got closer to me, oddly I felt my face start to heat up. "Y-yes. I'm fine!" I growl, annoyed by my new emotions. I notice him flinch, I hesitate and apologize. "I.... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap, I was annoyed by myself, not you. I promise." I look into his eyes, watching them go from scared to soothing in seconds. "Ok. So why are you annoyed about? Am I able to help?" He asks me, moving slightly closer to me. I fidget a little, unsure of how to word it. "It... It's kinda hard to explain, and I don't quite understand it yet." I tell him, being honest. "Oh, well if you want you can try to explain it to me, or you can wait for when you can word it." He looks at me calmly. "Ok, thanks..." "No problem!" He exclaims happily. I watch him talk but I don't hear the words coming from his mouth, I think he was doing his usual casual flirting. All I can focus on is the movement of his mouth, it feels like time has slowed down. Suddenly I'm snapped back into reality when Reaper says, "it's time for dinner, what would you like to eat?" My stomach growls in anticipation, making me realize I haven't eaten since yesterday. "Umm... Maybe something.... Idk. You choose, I'll trust to decision." "Ok. You can go ahead and look around while dinner is prepared." After that he walks off . I get up and begin to wander for a while, finding several bathrooms, guest rooms, the living room. I smell a delicious aroma coming from a door to my left. I peak into the door, seeing Reaper by an oven. I sneak up behind him, watching him chop up some vegetables. 'wow... I didn't know he could cook!' I think to myself. Suddenly Reaper turns around, jumping backwards when he almost runs into me, surprised to see me. His cheeks has a bluish tint. "O-oh! Hey Geno." He says looking up at me. I let him walk by me, and I sit down at an empty stool, watching him. I notice he has a slightly frilly pink apron on, reading 'kiss the chef'. "Hey, Geno!" Reaper calls to me. I notice he his face has a large blue blush. "Yeah?"

Reaper's P.O.V.

"Yeah?" I decide to use a pickup line that Life gave me. I feel my face heat up dramatically. "Olive you~" I say, winking at him, feeling shyness creep up on me. "Don't joke like that, it's weird." He exclaims, avoiding eye contact. "S-sorry. I... Umm... I'll just get back to cooking." I go back to work, avoiding conversation and eye contact from Geno. I finish and set the food down at the dinner table in the other room. Walking back to the kitchen I go over to Geno. "Geno. It's time to wake up~" I coo to him. He stirs awake, looking at me dazed. "Dinners ready, c'mon." He follows me to the dining room table, looking at the food hungrily. After sitting at the table I tell him, "go ahead, eat up! I don't eat much so the food is mainly for you." And with that he dives in, leaving no trace of even a crumb on his plate within moments. I slowly eat my food as I watch him devour the food I made. "Dish ish gut!" He says happily, starting to slow down his eating. "Who made this?" I look up at him and giggle at his curiosity. "I did of course." He looks at me in awe. "Really?! Could you tea-. Uuuuh, nevermind." "What were you going to say?" I press. "Nothing, just something idiotic. I can do it myself!" He grumbles. I decide to let it be, I lead him to his room, leaving him to calm down.

Geno's P.O.V.

'Argh!' I kick the stand by my bed angrily. 'what was I thinking?! I can learn to cook on my own! I refuse to be taught by that ugly piece of trash!' I feel my soul hurt as I thought those words, I know the truth of what I'm feeling, but I'm too scared to admit to it. I don't love him, I can't. I'll only hurt him. I lay down on the bed drifting into a dreamless sleep.

TRIGGER WARNING!

Reaper's P.O.V.

I go to my room, locking the door tightly. I pull out my secret stash from behind the dresser. I lift up my sleeve revealing the many scars and cuts I keep hidden. I pick a razor from the stash, pushing it against my bones. Slash! One cut. Slash! Two cuts. Slash! Before I know it my entire arms and legs are covered. I quickly hide my stash, and carefully bandage my knew wounds. Curling up into my bed I cover myself with my secret fluffy blanket. No one knows but I have a lot of mental problems, mainly depression, which has other stuff affecting it. The only thing I can truly feel is cold, hurt, and depression. The only other thing is happiness, but that's rare and lasts only a second. I cut to feel something, anything. My body hurts but it feels good, I slowly drift into a state of sleep having my dreams comfort me in the dark.

(A/N)- sorry this is depressing, it all leads up into the next chapter, hopefully it will get done by next week. Once again, sorry for not updating.