Im Sorry And Thank You

I feel so bad about how I've acted on this app. I have done varous mistakes and the biggest one was leaving. I really wanna clear this out with everyone:
-The_Unparallels-     Owen, when U first joined, I always noticed Emma talking about some Owen guy, and I was clueless. When you first commented on my book, I was too happy to realize that you were that guy. We started talking and you literally became my best friend. I was going through a very hard time in real life, where it seemed like I had a lot of friends and I was hanging out with populars, but it turned out to be fake after all. So you were the only friend I had that I could trust at the time. I know that now you probably talk to 10 people here more than you talk to me and Im not your best friend here anymore, but I would like to try and win that spot again. I left, because now things are better irl. I found people that care about me. And because of  that, I thought that I didnt need Wattpad as my way out of a rough life anymore. I was wrong and Im so sorry

JaneDoet543      Mercy, we met a year ago, and my first impression of you was that you were this annoying girl and spoiled. When we started talking, I saw the real you and I remember falling for your personality. My mistake was to ask you out. I guess that since Owen was happy with Cassie, I wanted something like that. I was wrong and I would like for us to remain as friends. I still love you, but as a best friend. Im so sorry for all the hurt I may have cost you.

Emma042     All Im asking you is: Dont leave.
We all need you. Dont make my mistake. Trust me. You are an amazing friend and Wattpad would never be the same without you.

_tnsreality     I know that we dont talk, but I wanna say that Im sorry if I seemed desperate to you. You seemed like a Wattpad elite to me and I wanted to be friends with you. Thats not what you wanted and I may have been annoying, so Im so sorry. I was very childish.

ItsIanGrey    As my newest friend, I wanted to include you here too. We dont talk a lot and I want that to change. Im here if you need me. You are amazing and you need to know that whatever has happened, wasnt your fault.

And finally StephchelleTrash . Im so sorry. I feel like Ive been a brat with you. I want us to continue the rp and to keep PM-ing as friends as well. Im sorry.

This chapter is mostly about -The_Unparallels-    and JaneDoet543  , but I meant every word to everyone of you guys that were included. Owen and Mercy, I literally would be a wreck without you. Thank you for helping me through this huge journey, but it hasnt ended yet. I want you to be there for the rest of this journey. I will be heee everyday and I will PM, Rp and update as much as possible. I consider ALL of my followers and friends here as my family. I wouldnt be who I am without you. Im sorry for my actions and Im thankful for all of you.
Sincerely
Alex.