Chapter 3- the reveal and the confronting

Heyyy guys I know I updated today already but I had nothing else to do soo I made chapter 3!!!! This chapter is dedicated to !!!! Royalwriter1!!!! Please go follow her guys she is simply awesome. Okay enough chit chat. Let get this story started! Doo doo, doo doo! Started doo doo, doo doo! Started.......

************************************************************************

Chapter 3 Lia's P.O.V

"Lailany" I screeched

She was making out with Emily!

She broke the kiss and looked up. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

" lia?" She came towards me but I backed up.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me you were a lesbian? Is this why you never had a boyfriend?" I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear fall. I ran to go find Matt I need him right now.

I went straight to the lockers. I saw him standing there and I cried harder. It blurred my vision and if ran right into him.

As soon as I looked up his smile dropped.

********************Matt's P. O. V*********************

"Lia!" What happened?" I asked. She looked so broken.

"Lailany", sob, " was kissing, " sob, sniff   "your girlfriend!!"

Oh no. I thought she already knew. " I know already"

" Matt!" I turned around and saw Emily and lailany in the crowd of students.

" Stay away lailany! Just leave us alone! you lied to me already and I won't listen to another lie you have to tell me! " lia screeched. 

We were so caught up in our own little planet, we didn't notice the little crowd forming around us.

Just then principal brown came marching down the hallway. "  what is the meaning of all the chit chat and chatter going on in this hallway! are you kids not supposed to be in class! you people!", he said pointing at the crowd, " shoo! go to the classes you are supposed to be in! and as for you four", he said pointing to us, "my office, NOW!"

"yes principal brown." we all said in sync. no one dares to defy this man. he is scary as crap.

******************^_^*****************^_^*********************^_^*************

   TO                                                                  BE                                                                      CONTINUED.

P.S. - I'm baaaaack PITCHES!!!!!! miss me?

-k