Chapter 2- The nickname and the surprise

******************************************************************************************

" Hi Matt" I say as I approach the door Matt is standing in front of.

"hey lee"

" I thought I told you not to call me that"

" Yea, but you call me Matt, even though my name is Mateo."he said

oh yea. did i tell you Mateo is asian and black or 'blasian'. i think that explains the name, but i like his name. i just call him matt to annoy him a little bit. its not like i could come up with anything better after he started calling me 'lee'.

"... True! Fair enough 'Matt'."

Is it wrong my heart skipped a beat when he let out his deep chuckle? No? okay good.

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I'm never like this around Matt. I have a feeling today is going to get even weirder than the bathroom incident.

"So what are you thinking lee" about you Matt

"Oh nothing much, just daydreaming. Hey shouldn't we get to class"

"Yea usually we should but you came.." He checked his watch.."a half hour early"

My mouth dropped wide open. "Really! Then why was Lailany  rushing me this morning?" ... "Oh yea! She had to meet that 'special someone' today."

"Hey nice  belly button piercing." I looked down and forgot I was wearing a white belly shirt that Lailany picked out for me that said, ' I stopped listening, why haven't you stopped talking' on it with a picture of Stewie ( the funny little rude man off of family guy), paired with my camo joggers and tims. I guess you can call me sort of a tom-boy when it comes dressing and all that fashion and stuff. That's more of Lailany's thing.

I covered my face with my hands so he wouldn't see my blush. 

"Thanks." I said sounding kind of muffled. Then suddenly I remembered lailany has to be found. I've had enough

" hey where is lailany" I asked finally looking up to a smirking Matt.

"Don't know. She was here 'awwing' a second ago.

"Oh okay well when I find her we'll catch up with you later."

"Okay,cool. I'll be down by the lockers looking for Emily." he said, heading towards the school entrance.

Emily is his girlfriend. his light skin, way too nice, girlfriend. i swear something is wrong with the girl. I just don't know what yet. but ill figure it out. Mateo is way too good for her.

"K if you find her tell her lia said hi. See ya!"

I turned to go look for  lailany.

When I turned the corner of the school, I couldn't believe my eyes.

**********************************************************************^*^*************^**^*****************

Ohhhh what do you think she saw comment what you think.

Vote

Comment ( best comment get a dedication)

And follow me pleasssse

- K