Chapter 9.

Hours after, Yeoju was still awake, feeling better because Seongwoo kept making jokes on their call.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow?" Seongwoo said. "Sure, what time?" Yeoju asked. "Lunch? I'll pick you up. You don't have to worry because it's my treat." He replied. "Sureeeeee! As long as it's your treat." She said.

Little did Yeoju know, Woojin came home and heard their conversation.

After ending the call, Yeoju lied down her and Woojin's "shared" bed. Woojin entered the room and asked: "Who was that?"

"Seongwoo." She replied. "You sounded like you were having so fun. Enjoyed flirting?" He asked. "I was not flirting." She replied. It was not the first time they're having this kind of conversation, and she knew what would happen next. But she was already fed up. Mostly because of how she feels for Woojin.

Woojin held her cheeks harshly with one hand. "You have a husband and you dare flirt with other men?" He said, gripping more harshly. She slapped his hand away and stood up, looking at him with anger. "Let me return that statement to you. You have a wife and you dare flirt with other women? Did I ever complain? No. Besides, I was not flirting with him." She said, tears brimming her eyes.

A loud sound resonated the room.

Woojin slapped her. That was the last straw. "That's it Woojin. Let me tell you one thing. I love you even if you don't feel the same but I ain't gonna let you treat me like your f*cking f*cktoy every single time, then going back to f*cking other girls and restricting me to do what I want. I'm leaving." She said, getting a suitcase.

Woojin gripped her wrist so hard, that it might leave bruises. He pulled her to the tool room of their house.

"You ain't going anywhere. We don't want issues, do we?"