Chapter 33: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 1

Start from the beginning

I said as Jude look at me weirdly .

Jude: W-What ? You sound like you know Alex better than anyone else.

Jude said as I smile and I close my eyes as I turn away .

Rosalie: I don't know what are you talking about.

I said as Jude is having a confusion as I look at Mark who is close his eyes and smiles .

Mark: That's amazing...

Mark said causing everyone to turn to look at him with their surprises faces as Mark open his eyes and he look at us .

Mark: But still sounds like fun !!

Mark said as everyone is smiling at Mark even me.

Rosalie: still the same old Mark . * sigh *
Mark: All right, let's go, guys! It's the finals !!

Mark said while his hands turns into fists and lift up .

Mark , Nathan , Rosalie , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei and Goldie: Yeah! Let's do it !!

As everyone are stretching their arms, legs and their bodies . I notice Victor was coming towards me , I stop stretching and look at him .

Victor: so...you know Emybeth and Annabelle ?
Rosalie: yeah , they also a member of Black Rose Eleven .
Victor: how come they didn't go with you ?
Rosalie: Emybeth and Annabelle say they were sick , so they couldn't go with us . But now I know it's a lie , they were pretending to be sick so they can play against me . Those clever girls * chuckle *.
Angel: Don't forget Emi and Anna are our opponents...
Jordan: Like a both out of the blue...But maybe it's your destiny to keep fighting your friends in Black Rose Acadmey like this.

Jordan said as Rosalie side glances to Jordan as Rosalie close her eyes .

Rosalie: I see...* chuckle *

Rosalie said as she opens her eyes and she look at Jordan .

Rosalie: Then I can't afford to lose all the time, For the sake of their feelings...

Rosalie said as Jordan look at Rosalie for a while as Jordan smiles .

Jordan: Yeah! I know you can do Rosalie .* smile *
Rosalie: thanks Jordan.
Angel: Rosalie can we talk alone ? It'll only take 2 minutes .
Rosalie: okay

Angel lead me far away from everyone so they won't listen to our conversation .

Rosalie: so what the problem ?
Angel: you have to see this . * give Rosalie a file *
Rosalie: what's in the file ?
Angel: This is Mitsuki Ishisuke file , there something you should know .

I open the file and through it than I gasp , I look at Angel and she nodded .

Rosalie: Mitsuki...you know what to do with the file ?
Angel: yes
Rosalie: good * walk away *
Chester Horse: The kickoff for the FFI's Asia preliminary finals is about to begin! Blue Tigers contains rivals like Emybeth and Annabelle that Rosalie had fought within the past, as well as India's most highly acclaimed game strategist in all its history, Alex Olsen ! Facing them is Inazuma Best Eleven's protector and captain Mark Evans along with Mark Evans is ex-Captain of the fierce Black Rose Eleven and Inazuma Best Eleven Vice-Captain Rosalie Evans .