The beginning of a start

There was a girl that seemed like she liked every one she saw. Her friends loved the way she would always laugh with them. They loved that she cared about everyone, but never new of her family background.

There once was a boy who lived in a land where everyone ran from the man on the top of the world. He watched them all run while stomping on their dreams. He came across a small group of people that he called friends and said he would protect them forever. There once came a day where he fell in love but never told the girl he was in love with. So she never knew and the world started to crack open so he got the courage to finally ask them out but she sadly denied him.

These two people never have met before but one day spending time with a so called friend she met that guy. A guy that was depressed and heartbroken, like her. She was cautious, but curious about this new person that seem like they were connected. They started to talk and all brick walls fell between them. The boy and the girl kept talking for the longest time while almost forgetting that time exists. After exchanging their numbers, they went home.

《Few days later》

The boy not knowing what to do with his life texts the girl.

Boy: Hey so what you doing right now?
Girl: Nothing much.
Boy: Okay maybe we should hang out sometime.
Girl: I don't know if I can.
Boy: Well maybe we can invite your girlfriend Candy and I can invite my friend Jenn, how does that sound?

Jenn was one of his good friends and Candy is the girls girlfriend.

Girl: Well I can ask my parents.
Boy: Okay tell me what they say.

The girl texted her parents but they say no because the weather will be to hot, and going to a park in 103 degree weather was a accident waiting to happen for her because of her clumsiness.

Girl: Sorry I can't go, my parents don't want me to be going to the hospital this year and not for mosquito bites.
Boy: That is ok we will get together another time then. So I will text you later cause we're going shopping, so see you later.

The girl goes to her dark room and starts to read all her friends text messages trying to make herself happy even though she will never be really happy. The boy leaves to pick up Candy and Jenn to go shopping, but sad that the girl cannot be with them and started to think about what he can do for her to make it up and see her smile and maybe make her truly happy for a second.