2부 : Please~

"When petals start flying down
the tree, It's mean that our
journey just beginning..."

🍁🍁🍁

Jung Yerin. Almost everyday, her main mission was looking at Taehyung. From that she know that Taehyung was all alone in this school, no friends. Maybe because of his cold behaviour toward others.

And almost everyday too, Yerin keep asking Taehyung to be her friends while asking for a handshake.

"Kim Taehyung, please be my friend!"

But it's always ended with Taehyung same word.

"No"

Even tho Taehyung was like that, Yerin never give up to be his friends. For now, her motto was to BEFRIEND with Kim Taehyung. That's all.

.

.

.

........................................

= One Week Friend =
2부 : Please~

Yerin saw Taehyung headed to the rooftop at break time. To befriend with him, Yerin want to tag along with him so she bring her lunchbox with her and headed to the rooftop.

When she reach there, she saw Taehyung is eating his lunchbox alone. Then, Yerin shout his name from afar.

"Kim Taehyung!", Yerin shout while waving her hand to Taehyung. Taehyung getting annoyed by it, seeing the same girl that following him the while day.

Taehyung get up and tied up his lunchbox. He want to escape from Yerin's sight. But accidentally, he bumped with her shoulder and made her lunchbox fall. The food scattered on the floor.

"Ahhhh! My food... huhu...", Yerin was shock and sad at the same time. Taehyung feel a bit guilty towards her. After he heard her stomach growling, he ended up givie hus lunchbox to Yerin and stay with Yerin while she was eating.

• • •

"Oii Taehyung. Can I ask you something?", Yerin ask Taehyung. Taehyung lift his head up from looking at the ground and now he's looking at the sky.

"Hmmm..."

"Why did you didn't have any friends?", Yerin ask.

.

.

.

.

.

"Becuz I don't want to burden them...", Taehyung answer. Yerin was pretty shock becuz it's the first time Taehyung talk to her like this. Even tho she didn't understand what does it mean, she's grateful that he answered.

"Oh... and then why---", Yerin didn't finish her words yet after Taehyung get up and leave her alone there.

"Hmmm~ let's just eat...", Yerin continue eating Taehyung lunchbox until the last piece of food left.

.

.

.

................................

"Yerin haksaeng!", Yerin heard someone called her at the balcony and it revealed that it was Leetuk saem.

"Oh seonsaengnim annyeonghaseyo", Yerin greet her homeroom teacher politely.

"Can you come to my office later. I have something to talk to you", Leetuk saem said. Yerin nod and walk straight to her class.

When she reach there, she saw Taehyung looking out the windows. She didn't know why but she just felt pity for Taehyung.

"Here! Your lunchbox. Thanks for the food~", Yerin handed Taehyung his lunchbox. Taehyung take it and continue looking out the windows.

"Hey Kim Taehyung, when can I be your friend?", Yerin ask Taehyung.

"Never", Taehyung answer with a bold tone, not making an eye contact with Yerin.

"Hmmmm...... " , Yerin sigh inside her heart.

.

.

.

...................................

"So what are you gonna tell me actually saem?", Yerin ask Leetuk saem.

"These days, I always seeing you trying to catch u with Taehyung. Right?", Leetuk ask her back. Yerin nod, truthfully.

"Then I should tell you this... Actually Taehyung had an amnesia. He will forget his friends when Monday come. I mean... every week he will not remember his friends. That's why---"

"That's why he didn't remember me even tho we always meet each other...", Yerin cut off Leetuk seonsaengnim's words.

"Yes. He clearly can remember about his parents and family. But he will not remember his friends. His parents inform me that the doctor said maybe he has something traumatized him about friend", the long explanation from Leetuk saem make Yerin understand the situation bit by bit.

Even tho she knew that Taehyung has amnesia, but she will not give up to make Taehyung her friend. Plus, she want to see Taehyung smiles.

"So I hope you can make him a---"

"I understand saem. Thanks for the information. Got to go~ bye~", Yerin cut off Leetuk saem word's again an rushed out from the office. Leetuk just look at his student with a smile.

🍁🍁🍁

- 계속 -