Chapter 3-theres a light at the end

I just stood there. We both just stood in there for what felt like years, as we were standing there I could feel heat a slowly crawling up my cheeks colouring them a dark shade of crimson.

"W-well since I was moving into your dorm I decided to pop by..." "well I guess that's understandable, You can move your stuff in here now if you want!" "Um... yeah ok, that sounds Good." I dashed out of Ruby's dorm, not needing to look back because I was fairly certain that there was a look of utter confusion on her face.

But either way I made my way to my (old) dorm to collect all my important stuff.

My laptop, and Xbox ( I'm a simple person ok?) by the time I had recovered from the "Ruby accident" and walking back to my (new) dorm it was about 9:00 at night. 

Suppressing a yawn I opened the door of Ruby's dorm, she didn't even notice me walk in until I accidentally closed the door rather loudly.

 She turned around with a start but calmed down when she saw it was just me.

"Hi..." "..." "I don't mind which bed you take I'll move if you want top bunk" "no I prefer the bottom bunk if that's ok?" "Of course, how about we unpack later do you wanna watch A movie?" On the outside I was probably as stoic as ever but I assure you on the inside I was flipping out.

 Watch a movie?! With a blanket?! With Ruby?! WHAT MOVIE?! I was going bananas in my head so it took me a little while to answer but eventually I managed to choke out a quiet "sure" reaaaaaal smooth. 

Ruby's POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Yes ruby it is time to make your move! Thank god she said yes otherwise I could forget all about 'making a move' "I thought we could watch the exorcist?" Please say yes please say yes "...OK" I'm not sure if she likes horror movies or not but I have a plan.

As I go to put in the disk (I'm old school) I could see sapphire in in the background laying down on her bed.

God she was adorable, I'm not even going to stop myself she's adorable and not even she can deny it.

I sat down just as the movie was starting and put a blanket around us- wait, wait is she blushing? D-does she like me? Nah get your mind out of the gutter.

 Either way I was about to find out sooner or later. 

As the movie started I could see sapphire shifting around a lot, does she not like horror movies? soon enough my question was answered because at about 1 hour into the movie when she did a little whisper scream and scurried into my embrace at a jump scare.

I'm pretty sure that in the point of time I didn't look that dissimilar to a Tomato.

I think it was only then that sapphire realised how close we were and that she was hugging me.

I saw I dark blush slowly spread across her cheeks. 

Thinking it was my chance I slowly leaned in, apparently she thought it was the right chance to so she also leaned in we were millimetres away from each other when my phone went off. 

Seeing as it's a bit difficult to kiss someone with your phone playing space unicorns in the background I went to answer and to my surprise found Amethyst at the other line. 

"Ame?" [hey big R] "never call me that again... please, and now is really not the time" [oh um sorry 'bout that, I just called to remind you about bowling tommorow] "why didn't you text me?!" [...ill keep that in mind next time] "ugh bye Ame just text next time" as I hang up I could hear small snores on my chest, I looked down to find sapphire sleeping.                                                                                                                                                                                     

I whisper screamed "that's adorable!" Because I didn't want to wake her up. 

So instead of going to my bed I slept right then and there, except it was more like 'passed out' then and there.

Sorry if this chapter wasn't too good I'm having a bad case of writers block rn