Stood Up - Imagine for Blame_Lil__

Lilith's P.O.V

Today Colby and I were going out on a date. He is picking me up at 6:30 and we are going out for dinner.

Skip forward to 6:30

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Colby to show up. I am just on Instagram. Time goes by and soon it's 6:45 and he's still not here. I then decided to text him.

6:46- Me: Hey, are you on your way?
6:50- Me: Whats going on? Are you okay?
7:00-Me: Colby I'm really concerned. Please answer me back.

It's now 7:20 and I give up. I go and change into something casual and text the group chat that I have with Kat and Devyn.

Me: Hey guys, do you wanna hangout?
Kat: Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Colby?
Devyn: Yeah, what happened?
Me: Honestly. I have no idea where he is. He isn't responding to my texts.
Devyn: I can get Corey to call/text him to see where he is
Kat: I asked Sam and he said that Colby left at 6:00...
Devyn: Lilith, just come on over to the house and we can go out. Just the three of us.
Me: Alright, I'm heading over now.
Kat: Okay!💕
Devyn: See you soon, drive safe!❤️

I grab my bag and slip on some shoes and head out the door. I start my car and head of to the house. Once I get there Kat and Devyn are waiting outside.

"Get in, we are going out to eat." Says Devyn.

We decided to get McDonald's and then go to a beach to sit and eat there.

____

Colby's P.O.V

I just needed to get out of the house. Be with other people instead of Sam, Corey, Aaron, Lilith. I got into my car and left to go meet up with my friend. We haven't seen each other in a while and I'm excited to see her. We are meeting up at the beach to go and talk there.

Skip time to around 7:30

We've been at the beach for a while now, just talking about what's been going on in our lives. I also haven't checked my phone in a while. When I checked the time it was 7:40 and I had texts from Corey, Devyn, Lilith, etc...

Lilith: Hey, are you on your way?

Lilith: What's going on? Are you okay?

Lilith: Colby, I'm really concerned. Please answer me back.

Devyn: I thought you were going out with Lilith tonight?

Corey: Bro, where are you. I'm really concerned.

After reading these messages I got really tensed up and angry. I just needed time away from everyone. I feel a presence behind me. Someone is hugging me from behind. I turn around and see ____ (whoever you want the girl to be with Colby.) I hug her back and kiss the top of her head. With that she looked up and our lips connected. I know it was wrong to do because I'm with Lilith but I never felt this way before. I felt so alive and happy afterwards. We both released and I heard a voice from behind me.

"Colby?" Lilith says with tears in her eyes.

"Look, can I talk to you over here for a second?" I ask her while taking her hand. We go over and I start explaining this to her.

"Listen. For a while now I didn't really feel a connection, today I just wanted to get out of the house and hangout with other people other than Corey, Sam, Aaron and you. I'm sorry that I don't really feel the same way about us. I think it will be better if we break up." I said all this and when I said break up I started to cry. I seen Lilith and how much it hurt her for me to say that.

"It's okay, I hope your happier now..." Lilith said while her voice cracked on the last word. She than started to walk away and I seen that Kat and Devyn were standing right where she was heading. News is going to start spreading fast in that house tonight. I kept watching her until she got to Devyn and Kat. They both hugged her and went to their car.

I went back to see ____. She comforted me and I knew that she was the one. Even though I regret breaking up with Lilith, I need ____ in my life.

The Next Day

Lilith's P.O.V

It's currently 12:00pm and I'm still in bed. I didn't want to move, eat, talk, etc... I just wanted to lay there and sleep. My phone started to buzz and it was a call from Kat.

"Hey! Come over and hang out with us. All the guys went out. Come on over!" Kat said. Then I heard someone else.

"Get up! We all know that you're still sleeping. Get your butt over here!" And that was Devyn. I responded with Okay and then I went to get dressed. After I got in my car and drove over.

The whole day we just spent talking, watching movies and now we are going swimming. As soon as we were going to jump in the guys came into the backyard. Corey, Aaron, Sam, Colby and ____. I seen Kat look over at me and gave me a look asking if I was okay, I just nodded and continued to have fun. I wasn't going to let them ruin it. Everyone then joined us in the pool, we were all having fun talking while Colby and his girlfriend were in the back just sitting there by themselves. After a while of being in the pool I said that I was going to get drinks for everyone and ___ said she would come and help me.

It was awkward silence and then she spoke.

"How are you doing after what happened at the beach?" She asked in a really annoying voice.

"I'm actually great because I have Kat and Devyn to get me threw it." I said trying to sound strong. "Umm, how are you and Colby...?" I asked.

"He's happy, but me. I don't really care about him. I just you know, want him." and I couldn't believe that she just said that.

"You don't get it do you. I loved Colby with all my heart. I never really told him how much I actually loved him. But he needs someone to treat him right! And you're not doing anything. You're so lucky you have him right now but he doesn't see the real you." I furiously said.

"Hey! What's going on in here?" Colby says walking into the kitchen.

"She is making fun of me and saying that I don't deserve and that I'm just using you." ___ says. At this point I couldn't take her anymore. I just wanted to get out of there but I couldn't just leave making her think she won.

"You know what, I hope Colby see the real you because honestly you are the worst person I ever met." I start to walk back out to the backyard and hop back into the pool. A couple minutes later Colby comes back by himself.

"Where did ___ go?" Sam says concerned.

"She umm.. had to go." Colby says looking at you but you just ignored him.