My new beginning.

YOUR POV

It feels like hours and Chandler not has my dad moved from their spots.

"He's planning something." Chandler stated. Suddenly there is a know at the door. Chandler and I look at each other then the door.

"Do you think it's a trick?" I asked but all he did was shrug.

There was another knock and it was more intensified then before. Chandler slowly gets up from our spot next to the window and walks to the door and looks threw the peek hole on the door. But he is unable to see anyone. He looks towards me there was another knock and it was a lot more louder then it was before.

"Hello?" Chandler said, just to see if they will respond. The knocking stops and it's suddenly quiet again but not for long.

"Y/n... Come on baby girl. Let's go home now. Your daddy's tired and you know you can't be staying this late over at a boys house." My father shouted from outside. His voice was soft but also threatening.

I look over to Chandler and tells me to stay where I am. I was ready to listen but then my dad said something els that made my stomach turn.

"If you come with me. I promise I won't touch your little boyfriend or your boyfriends family. All you have to do is walk right out that door and come to me. It's a deal I know you can't refuse." My father said.

My eyes widen and I quickly get up, ready to walk out the door.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Chandler asked while holding me back.

"Leaving. I need to leave." I said with seriousness in my voice.

"Y/n I love that you're selfless but it's not the time for that." Chandler said looking at me hoping I would change my mind.

"You've always protected me, now let me protect you." I said and quickly walked passed him and open the door. I see my father standing on the rode with a big evil smile on his face.

"Y/n get the hell back inside now. I am not joking." Chandler said with his voice and gaze sharp.

I shake my head. "I'll be fine. I'll find away back to you I promise. Just let me do this please." I said with a reassuring smile. Chandler continues to shake his head no and tried to get me back into that house but I don't budge.

As I make my way towards my dad. Chandler grabs my arm I am quick to turn around. He looks at in my eyes hoping I would change my mind. Suddenly at he corner of my eye a gun pointed at Chandlers head. I quickly push him and the bullet misses. I am grabbed from behind and harshly thrown to the ground. I look up and see my father. He kicks me in the face and in the blink of an eye my noes is bleeding. Not worrying about me I turn my attention to Chandler and I see him being beating too. My heart stops and anger grows inside me and I quickly made my way towards Chandler, surprisingly I slip from my fathers gasp and shoved one of dads friends that was beating Chandler to the ground.

He is quick to stand up again and this time he punches me in the eye and I fall to the ground. Rolling and trying to block my face from being hit. Suddenly my breath becomes short and I'm unable to breath. He was choking me. I started kicking and trying to pry his hands off of me but it wasn't working. The bigger male that was choking me is suddenly tackled to the ground and I could breath again.

Coughing and gasping for air I turn and see Chandler punching the bigger guy over and over again. My dad was coming behind him ready to bunch him. I quickly jump to my feet and shoved my father away from Chandler. My father falls with a hard this thud and I turn to Chandler. My eyes widen.

" CHANDLER MOVE!" Just as i say that my dads other friend that had been there shot Chandler twice and he falls to the ground. The male slightly scoffs and I stand there with my eyes widen and, feeling numb, I stand still not able to move. My father comes up behind me and slings his arm over my shoulder and whispers in my ear.

"Sorry baby girl. It looks like you boyfriend won't be taking you to prom anytime soon."

Suddenly sirens are heard up and down the streets and I smirk. I turn and face my dad and his three friends.

"Sorry dad, but I'm going to have to say you lost this round."

My dads eyes widen and I hold up my phone and showed I dialed 911. The cops are quick to jump out of their cars and tackle the three men to the ground. I quickly turn to Chandler and ran towards him. He's bleeding from his shoulder and his stomach. Chandler wasn't moving and I started calling to him hoping he could hear me.

"Chandler... They're going to jail. Please wake up I can't lose you too. Chandler please please please. Wake up I need you please wake up!" I shout.

The ambulance came and picked up Chandler and took him to the hospital. The cops escorted us there and once we reached the hospital Chandler was rushed to the E.R. My heart was pounding against my chest sand I couldn't breath. The nurses wouldn't let me pass and I was forced to stay in the waiting room.

Not long after, the cops brought in Chandlers little brother and a few hours after that his parents showed up. I told them everything that happens and seeing their faces made my heart ache. Hours passed and the doctors told us nothing. Gave us no new about Chandler and if he was going to live or ... Die

My brain was hoping Chandler would live and we can see each other again. We can laugh with each other. We can be together.

(time skip because I'm lazy)

"Mrs and Mr. Riggs?" The doctor said.

We all stand up and he continues.

"Your son is awake and out of the E.R. He'll like to see y/n if you don't mind." He said looking at me.

My eyes widen and both Chandlers parents and his brother allowed me to see first. The doctor had me follow him and I was taken to a room where Chandler laid on the bed with an oxygen mask on his face. I look the doctor and he smiled then told me to see him. I slowly make my way to him and held his hand so he knew I was with him. He opens his eyes and looks at me with a small smile. He takes off his mask and looks at me. My eyes water and he reaches his hand up to my face and wipe my tears away.

I lean down and I kissed his forehead then looked him the eyes. His eyes were still the beautiful ocean blue I loved so much. He places his hand on my cheek and he pulled me close and our lips collided. Tears start to pour from my eyes and I didn't want the kiss to end. As we pulled apart Chandler smiled at me once more and tears continued to fall.

"I love you."

Flash back.

"Chandler Riggs" Mrs. Daniels calls out. Many of the girls giggle and she calls out his name once more and a boy comes in slamming the door behind him. He takes a seat next to me and I could feel him staring at me but his gaze shifted after awhile.

Flash back ends.