Transformers OC: Darkmatch (entrance/scene)

This is based on an RP I'm in, where Megatron was overthrown by a new Decepticon. An OP guy joined the RP and infiltrated the base, despite the security being too good to get past. We let it slide and he eventually started slaying down guards (played by no one in particular) and was running around an enemy infected base like he owned it XD he refused to admit he was OP and leave so I asked to kick his ass in RP before he was kicked. I did and he was kicked, this is basically a summary of what happened, minus the OP bit. Cos I feel really proud of it. I play Darkmatch. (Not canon)

Surprisingly, Autobot Shadow was able to sneak past Decepticon defences and into their base. Steel grey corridors decorated with purple Decepticon symbols and blue energon outlines were all over the walls and doors. He was in the right place. The lucky scout slowly crept through the corridor, evading guards as he did so. For Megatron had been demoted, and a new leader put in place, the security was likely to be more scared of their new leader than Autobots. They wouldn't let him escape their spark functioned.

Shadow equipped twin blades on either arms, alerting two ahead guards. He rushed them, sticking his blades through their robotic skulls and crushing their sparks between the floor and his feet. He continued on, a blade as his right arm and a cannon as his left. Two more guards ahead, one shot, taking the first Con's head off. The other turned, meeting the blade of a cocky young Autobot.

Similar several second battles continued through the corridors until the rest of the Decepticons were alerted of the situation. Shadow ran into a Decepticon Kill Squad. A new addition to the Decepticon arson, courtesy of the new commanding officer. He leapt to the side, automatic doors slid open, giving him one of the best ideas he'd had all day. He blind-fired his cannon multiple times before leaping into the open, empty room. The doors stayed open, as he was still close enough to be picked up on the senses. Suddenly, a Con pounced around the corner and leaped into the doorway. Shadow grinned and jumoed back, shooting the door panel. It slammed shut on the Cons body, splitting it in half.

Only a few seconds of victory was Shadow's before the door was burst open by a gigantic explosion. Stepped in, was the joint second-in-command Decepticon, Darkmatch, this Con was intelligent and powerful. He invented his own vehicle mode and modified his own cannon. He was moss green, with dark purple camo. His vehicle mode was a Cybertronian tank, but his gun was especially made to penetrate anything on Cybertron. Stories of him blowing a Dinobot in two pieces started his reputation in the tyrannic Decepticon army. His head was shaped like a samurais helmet, and the large gun of legend sat proudly as apart of it.

However, his arms were what really made him so unkillable. Literally impenetrable, flat arms. His arms covered his entire upper body, acting as shields. Shadow panicked, instantly realising who had just walked in. He fired non-stop at the legendary killer.

Darkmatch approached the intruder, sideways so his arms were his shield, blocking each shot with his impenetrable arms. Finally, he swiftly swung his leg backwards and activated his jet-feet to act as a cannon, blasting Shadow into the wall. Bits and pieces off Shadow flew everywhere as Darkmatch simply recovered from the close impact and rushed the bot, both knees tearing holes in his arm joints. Again, he activated boosters and flipped, Shadow hit the ceiling and came crashing down as Darkmatch landed his flip and turned, just in time to blow the spark out of the autobot with his headgun as he came crashing down. "Puny scout." He spat down at the powerless body and marched away. Cons around stared in silence as he left. The Autobots were in trouble now.