Awakened Power

As Lucy left the guild, she could hear the other members cheering that she was finally leaving. Lucy didn't care. She was finally free. Free from pain. Free from lies. Free from crying. Free from fighting. She was finally letting go. Lucy knew that she should've never thought that she would be happy. That she would have a family. That she would find someone that loved her for her. She just didn't have that kind of happy life. But one thing she did have was her dignity. Her pride. One thing she did know, was that she trusted her self. She could never trust anyone else but herself. Because if she let anyone in, she would just get hurt again. Never again.

Lucy took a deep breath before she decided to go to the forest to train. She wasn't going home. Not now. When she gets stronger, she will go back to her estate. The place in which ran away from. As she got closer to the forest, she felt something inside her burn. Lucy stopped walking and groaned in pain. What was happening? Why was her insides burning? Lucy suddenly wiped sweat off her brows. What is going on with her body? Lucy legs suddenly went weak. Her arms went numb and she fell onto  the ground, burning in pain because her body started to burn up even more. Then, the pain became to intense. Lucy let out a blood curdling scream. She begin to glow with colorful planets surrounding her. A burst of magical power was released from its seal. Lucy's form began to change as she continued to glow. Suddenly a powerful voice was heard. It was chanting. Lucy screamed again before passing out.

Behold the power of Celestial Beings

Finally released from its seal

The Celestial Slaying Magic that runs deep within you

The awakening power of Luciana Jasmine Heartfilia

The daughter of our queen, Layla Heartfilia

We will see you soon Princess Lucy

*************

Elsewhere

A boy was planting a beautiful garden, when he felt in immense source of power being released.

He smiled. His long black hair waving in the wind. His lavender eyes twinkling. "Lucy, you have finally awakened, I see. That's good. I'll see you soon my little sister."