Chapter 2: meeting my daddy

Johnnell Cena

Today is Wednesday and the day is when I meet my daddy so I'm nervous grandma made me  wear a dress with some flats  so I just put my hair in a curly puff then I put some mascara and eyeliner on with some lip gloss .

Once I was dressed I got my one bag and backpack and went downstairs to wait on my dad so we can go to wherever he lives by the way I lived in Chicago all of my life yall so I'm lil ghetto and rude so excuse me if I have an attitude .

Nana: Johnnell come downstairs your dad is on his way for you 

Me: Ok nana I'm coming down soon 

I made sure I looked neat and I grabbed all my things and went downstairs where nana was waiting so I put my stuff near the door .

Nana: You better be on your best behavior I know you and that behavior with your mom is a no no

Me: Yes ma'am I will behave nana

The doorbell rang and nana went to get it when she came back the best wrestler ever in WWE history came in with her John Cena .

Are you kidding me is he my actual daddy wow I am shocked and I resemble him a lot  and I have like the same hair color my hair is curly because my mom's hair was curly as well and by looking at my dad or if he is he seems very strict to me.

Nana: Nell this is your dad now behave because I gave him permission to whoop your ass if you misbehave

Me: Ok nana I will

John Cena: You ready to go we have a flight to catch to Tampa

Me: That's where I will be living I'm gonna miss my friends

So he grabbed my bags and we went to the rental car he had and we went to the airport while we were at the airport he got to know a little about me and I know for sure grandma told him how I get in trouble and what I did and how I treated my mom. 

We boarded America Airline sitting next to each other so I just sat there while we were in the air thinking about how my new life is going to be good or horrible.

We finally arrived at our destination which was Tampa and it looked like a nice place but I know that my life will change .

________________________________

Just a quick update 

Chapter 3 will be up soon

Check out my other stories