XVI

Weeks passed since the letter from Tom Riddle.

Weeks passed since the group found something big.

Weeks passed since Ginny was found almost dead.

Weeks passed since Aira found out that she was pregnant

Weeks passed since the start of the war.

Weeks passed since the kidnapping of Draco.

Lucius.

Malfoy.

Aira looked beside her as she woke up. Still no sign of Draco. She rubbed her 3 month pregnant stomach and started to remember the day she found out. The day Draco was kidnapped.

"She's been vomiting all day doc! Its her 4th day! I don't know whats happening with her!" Draco said, looking panicked. "Your wife's fine Mr. Malfoy. Its just that she has- she's pregnant. Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy your having a baby in 9 months!" The doctor said, swiftly leaving the house. All four of them celebrated that night. When Aira woke up the next morning, he was gone. No sign of him. Just a piece if paper with a cross and half a heart.

Aira just couldn't forget. She just can't move on. She can't accept the fact that Draco might be dead by now.

"Hey, Aira! There's a letter from Him. We were waiting for you to open it!" Ginny said, waving a letter in the air.

Aira took it then opened it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Let's take a break from our sponsors........

If you guess the singer of the song "Ruin" that is above. You can ask me a question thats not too personal that I can answer in PM.

Thats enough for our break...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Karen heard from the basement yet again. She still didn't know why her husband is doing this. Yes, she did know that Manuel was a half-blood wizard from Europe, but what did the wizard downstairs do to Manuel to make him so mad?

"Karen! Please come down here!" She heard Manuel call. She went down to the basement to wind the man fully clothed and healed.

"Karen, Mr. Malfoy and I have made a preposition. If his wife currently is bearing a child, both of them will give the child to us. If she is not, he would regularly go here until you are pregnant. In return for this child, he will get full freedom." Manuel said, looking at his wife.

Draco merely nodded before her was returned to the front of the house. He knocked on the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Another short break for you peoples. If you can answer one or all of the questions correctly, I will follow you.

The question/s is/are:
When did Ferdinand Magellan land on the Philippines?
Which island did he land on?
What year did he land?
Who killed Ferdinand Magellan?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Aira opened the letter from Him.

Dear Squad,
If you are reading this, it means that I have either gotten seriously hurt or that one of your parents did.

It's Lily. She was hit by a poison. The only way to stop it is by making her bear a child again. They need Ginny's blood to be able to fix Lily's system so that Lily can bear children again. Inserted is a portkey for Hade and Ginny Only. Please make your decision fast.

On another note, we are winning the war yet again. Please wait a bit more before returning permanently if you want to.

We're looking for Draco. Please don't lose hope

Please just be safe.

samoht

The three magical people at down and started to eat their breakfast. After awhile, Harry spoke up. "Aira, we've decided to go to England to help my Mom. I hope you understand."

"Of course I do, Hade. Excuse me." Aira replied, going back to the room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Who is your favorite HP character?
Luna Lovegood
What's your favorite TV Show?
Riverdale or The 100
Who's your Celebrity Crush/es?
Cole Sprouse and the guy singing somewhere up there^
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Thats actually the end of the chapter.
I know its confusing but you'll find out who some of the people here are. Ill update on the next schedule again....

And I did not update all books today because I lack sleep and it's nearly my Exams Week.