I

Pureblood?

"Hermione Jean Granger!!! Wake up!!" Her mother called "I've been up for 2 hours mum!" She shouted back walking down the stairs. There were special guests arriving today whom she never met. "Hemione Jean Granger! The guests are here!" Her mother shouted after 30 minutes. She went down and saw two people: one that affected the wizards and one she didn't know "Hermione they are your real parents Tom Marvolo Riddle and Alicia Jean Riddle. Your real name is Aira Hermione Sienna Jean Astoria Alicia Riddle III." Her step father told her "Mummy? Daddy?" Hermione said while sobbing her real parents explained to her why they gave her up and told her she was a pureblood "PUREBLOOD!" Hermione said "Aira, baby girl, you are a pureblood. When you get to Hogwarts you will be joining Slytherin with other purebloods." Her mother said. After awhile her father said to her "Aria, darling, pack your bags. We'll be waiting for you down here." Though she was hesitant at first she went up and packed her bags.

///At The Riddle Manor\\\

"Jewel!" Her mother shouted as they entered the manor "Bring Aira to her room please!" Her mother continued. They went up various sets of stairs and finally arrived at her room. It was pink, her favourite. "Does Miss like anything else?" Questioned the house elf Jewel "I don't Jewel you may now leave!" Aira/ Hermione replied annoyed. "Aira Hermione Sienna Jean Astoria Alicia Riddle III!" Her mother shouted "Come down this instant!" She heard her father continue. She ran down the stairs and saw Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy's best friend "Granger!" Blaise exclaimed "Zabini! What a surprise!" She replied "Blaise, this is my daughter Aira Hermione Sienna Jean Astoria Alicia Riddle III." Her father Tom Riddle said to his godson "And Aira this is Blaise Thomas Zabini, I want you two to be friends. Now go bring Blaise to your room and talk." He continued. After talking for almost an hour Blaise left his new friend.

///September One\\\
///Platform 9 & 3/4\\\

Aira Riddle looked around trying to find Blaise Zabini. After 5 minutes finding him with Crabbe, Goyle, Parkinson, and Malfoy. "Aira Hermione Sienna Jean Astoria Alicia Riddle III!" Blaise shouted "Blaise Thomas Zabini!" She shouted back. "Ok Crabbe, Goyle, Parkinson, and Malfoy, this is Aira Hermione Sienna Jean Astoria Alicia Riddle III. And Aria they are Crabbe, Goyle, Parkinson, and Malfoy. And P.S only Draco and Pansy are called by their first and last names." Blaise said. Aira nodded understanding. When they boarded the train she left her things at the Slytherin royalties compartment because she was now one and went to her Gryffindor friends compartment to explain. Once she found them Harry exclaimed "Hermione Jean Granger! Where have you been!" "Harry, will you please let me in and I'll explain" Aira replied. Letting her in he said "EXPLAIN!" Ron shouted at her face. Her and Ron were dating. Of course, spending time with Blaise, she forgot to write to him. "Harry, Ron, Ginny, my real name is Aira Hermione Sienna Jean Astoria Alicia Riddle III......" explaining herself she left the compartment before anyone could react. She went back to her Slytherin friends compartment, joining their conversation "Is it true that your godfather is the new headmaster?" Draco Malfoy asked Blaise Zabini "Yes. Yes, indeed. My father is the new headmaster." Aira Riddle answered for Blaise. After a couple of minutes the group changed to their robes.

Meanwhile

Tom Riddle was trying to look for the head boy and head girl. After 15 minutes he found both of them, his daughter and Draco Malfoy. He said formally "Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Riddle please follow me." Explaining to them what they needed to do the heads started to knock on each compartment and tell them to change to their robes.

At Hogwarts

After 5 minutes the train stopped and all 2nd year through 7th years went to the carriages while 1st years went to the boats. At the sorting,15 went to Slytherin, 10 went to Gryffindor, 5 went to Ravenclaw,and 5 went to Huffelpuf. The prefects brought the students to their common room. The Slytherin common room password was moT olovraM elddiR.

The Next Day

"All 6th and 7th year students please stay after breakfast." Tom Riddle said  to the students. After 1st to 5th years left Tom said "This morning, a new law was said to be. The law was the Marriage Law. Everyone between the age line of 16 - 25 shall be following this law. Your sorting will be at 10 am. No classes for the whole day. That's all!" Students were complaining but they had no choice after a long 10 minutes Tom said "Anyone who doesn't want to undergo this law shall be stripped of their magic and not have any communication with wizards." Everyone groaned in annoyance.

End Of Chapter I

____________________________

Updates will be slow. You have been warned. Please check my other HP fanfic, Never Dead, I'm Alive.

-Amber