1

-Isabelle''s POV-

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Eleanor cheered excitedly with a wide grin plastered on her face. I groaned loudly in annoyance as she began to continuously jump on my bed in order to wake me up.
"Ugh! go away. it's too early for me to be dealing with your shit!" I moaned unenthusiastically.

Eleanor is my best friend, and also my flat mate which we share with two other boys, Sam and Jake. Shes been my best friend since I can remember, and has most defiantly always been this annoying and persistent!

"Comeeee onnnnn!" she screeched dragging out the words.
"God El! Why do you always feel the need to wake me up so early in the morning all the time?!"
"It's half one in. the afternoon Issy! Get
up you lazy cow!" she giggle. Issy was my nickname, which mostly everyone called me, except for my parents. they believed that I was called Isabelle for a reason and therefor should be called Isabelle. and because they are all up tight!
"How dare you call me that! You annoying pig! I bet you ate my last pot of lucky charms aswell!" I fired back.
"Did not." she fake pouted, batting her eyelashes.
"Every time! you still owe me for all the other things you've eaten of mine"
"Yeh yeh whatever... so anyway, now your up-" I cut her off.
"only because you woke me up"
"well yeh, so you can help me decide what I'm going to wear for tonight!" she smirked. I paused for a second to think.
"Wait, whst happening tonight?" right now I'm confused.
"you know! Sam's house party!"
"Ahh shit, totally forgot about that! What the fuck am I gonna wear? why didn't you wake me up earlier you dumb ass!" I panicked.
"Issy, calm the duck

“Thank fuck I have you El! I would have completely forgotten about that” I breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

“ I know, what would you do without me aye?”  she grinned brightly.

“How can I ever repay you?” I playfully shoved her arm, earning a light chuckle from her.

“Get up, ready, and be by the door in an hour then we’ll leave! Oh and by the way I told Sam he could come to get stuff for tonight, that’s okay with you right?” she grinned mischievously.

“yeh sure that’s fine, now get out so I can shower!” I pushed her out of the door and walked around my bed to collect everything I needed heading out the door into the bathroom.

I placed my phone on the counter playing my music loudly so I could hear it. Turning the hot water on I jumped in, letting the boiling water drops cascade down my back for a while.

I finally started to rub the coconut scented shampoo into my long thick brown hair, then washing it out and replacing it with the conditioner that stood on the edge of the bath.

When I had finished in the shower, I turned the water off slower savouring ever last droplet that fell, and hoped out feeling clean and refreshed. Wrapping a clean fluffy towel around my petit delicate body I carefully started to dry myself taking my time.

Swiftly I pranced back into my room wearing nothing but a towel draped around my body, choosing an outfit to wear and then got dressed. I had chosen a crystal white crop top with a cheque black and red shirt with dark was denim shorts, to show off my golden tan legs.

I strutted over to my dressing table getting out my makeup and cautiously applying it. During the day I usually go for a natural look. I wore a minimal amount of foundation, mascara, and black eyeliner to make my deep sea blue eyes stand out. I added some simple low white convers and applied a nude coloured lipgloss.

I headed out of my room and into the living room, to find Jake sprawled out across the whole sofa passed out. Nothing new! I heard Sam and El talking in the kitchen so I went in.

"This party is gonna be sick, I mean come on it has booze and loud music! they can't get any better!" Sam exclaimed

"oh look who's up, about time lazy arse" El cheekily grinned as Sam turned shooting me a warm smile

"Morning, well I mean afternoon now!" he chuckled

"leave me alone I couldn't sleep okay! now grab your shit and lets get gone" i ordered.

"okay but i call shotgun" El stuck her tong out and Sam groaned and rolled his eyes in disapproval.

"Fine, guess im driving then" i grabbed my phone keys an bag as well as a snack to eat on the way as i hadn't eaten my breakfast yet. Then i headed out the door followed by my best friends and locked it walking down the only flight of stairs towards the car. Sam an El were already there fighting for the front seat of my white range rover like 5 year olds. Well at least today wasn't going to be boring!