School 2k17 [CLOSED]

Topic: School

So in America at least, everyone is back to school (unless you are going to college - most of which do not start for a few more weeks).  So it is time to celebrate this wonderful time of year (note the sarcasm) with writing. Write about how much you hate, despise, loath (and all those synonyms) the system of education, or your never ending lack of sleep, or even anything you are excited or happy about.

And hey, you may be able to use your poem for an English assignment later :)

Rules (Same as last time)

No busting, no insults, no critique upon others

Or you'll be disqualified, sore poetry lovers

Word counts don't matter,

The sky is the limit.

But running off topic isn't latter,

So then we will cut it.

How to enter

Tag your poetry with our tag #123-poetry

Tag your contest entry #school2k17

Participate and reveal the fantasy

And the beauty of poetry.

Prize

1st place: If your poem is selected, it will be featured in our Spotlight list, receive a 1st place sticker, and you will get a follow from us.

2nd place: You will be featured in our Spotlight list and receive a 2nd place sticker.

3rd place: You will receive a 3rd place sticker.

Start: 9/01/17

End: 9/25/17

You must have your entry completed by 9/25/17 or it will not be considered.

If your entry is published in a collection of other poems, you must give us the direct link to the poem here in the comments. And if your poem is not added to our competition reading list, please contact us.

If you have any questions, ask them in the comments.