five

To you,

People asked me why I can't forget you. I tell them, if you had ever spend ten years of your life staying by someone's side and keep on loving her, you'll know how much that person values to you.

Well maybe that is the reason why I appreciate you being with me as time passed. It's wonderful how that we are still together after ten years, even though we still quarrel for little things.

Nayeon, I appreciate and love you more than anyone else in the world. I've spent my whole youth with you, my high school years, my campus life, and even my life when I am working.

You are worth for me. I remember the day when I slid the ring into your finger and how happy you were, that tears of happiness fell off from your eyes. But…at the end you still couldn't make it till that day.

I still remember how you weakly call out for my name. It's some painful memories that I don't want to recall back.

I remember you telling me to look for someone, but you do know that I've spent 10 years with you that it is impossible for me to look for someone new.

It's only you at the end.

Even that we can't marry in real life, but in my heart, you're always my wife.

My beloved wife.

Love, Minseok.