Chapter 2 This Was A Bad Idea

Okey,lets continue the story.

One day,I tried to make my first friend who was Gregory Chau.I'll just call him Greg.

When it was recess,I approach him and said"Hey greg,whacha doin?"

then he said"oh..nothing just searching for some fallen hair."

After hearing that I said"why?"Then he said something that made the hair at the back of my neck stand up!

He said"I want to smell them later.Do you know that hair has a certain smell that can't  be found anywhere else?"

Then I said"uhh...no"

And before he could say a single word I walk away as quickly as possible.After that I stay away from him for the rest of the day.

The next day,I thought he would forget about the whole thing but no.He keeps bugging me during class.

I remember him saying"Hye Chris,look what I found...your hair that just had fallen off!"

The worst thing is he keeps following me everywhere I go and that just made my popularity fall to 0%.

Believe it or not he followed be everywhere in school for a year!And one day,a miracle happen!After the last exam of the year,he transfer schools and I never saw him ever again and I still didn't have a single normal friend in my life.I hope high school would be different.

Okey,this is the end of this chapter and Thank You for reading!Your support is very important to me.Thank You!