Six. part1

March 28 2017
Tuesday
NYC-Brooklyn-Vinegar Hill
8:40 am
Amanda Justice's p.o.v

Beep beep...

I quickly open my eyes when I hear my alarm go off. "What?" I groan and look around as I see my phone on the ground.

That's when I realize that I was sleeping on the ground. I quickly look around the room and scan it.

Everybody's sleeping everywhere. Denice is sleeping on the couch...a bunch of other boys sleeping...Some of them on top of each other. Some of them even shirtless.

"How long has this been going off?" I murmur and tap on my phone to cancel the alarm and sit up on the ground.

There's a broken glass coffee table right next to me. All of the shattered glass on the ground.

I don't even know how I didn't get cut because I was sleeping right next to it.

When I feel like its a little cool in here, I look at my body. I sigh when I notice myself wearing only my underwear and bra.

I get up slowly and look around once more. That's when I realize Justin sleeping on the ground too. With only his pants on, unzipped but still on.

What even happened last night?

I start looking around for my dress. Before I can even find it, I see a black shirt on an arm chair. I grab it and wear it quickly before anyone wakes up.

When I'm done with putting it on, I look at myself to check, and it's long enough to cover me up. I walk over to Denice and try waking her up.

"Denice...come on girl wake up." I murmur as I slightly shake her.

"Watermelon..." She mumbles as I giggle. What is she talking about?

"Denice wake up." I say louder this time as I shake her more.

"What?" She groans as her eyes slowly opens.

"What the..?" I hear someone behind me as I turn around to see a new woke guy looking around in confusion.

"Alright I don't know what happened last night.." I sigh as I turn to a sleeping Denice again.

"Denice." I sternly say as her eyes flies open.

"Yes." She quickly says as she acts like she was awake. I giggle as she sits up and looks at me with tired eyes.

"I don't know what went down last night but I don't think it was good..." I trail off as I look at the shattered coffee table glass on the floor.

"Damn what happened?" Denice narrows her eyes as she stares at the broken coffee table in the middle of the living room.

I shrug. "I'm gonna wake Justin up." I say as I walk over to Justin who's still laying down with no shirt on.

"Justin." I murmur as I stare at him. Well, at his abs a little but I swear I don't look much.

We literally broke his coffee table...I don't know how to explain it because I don't remember shit. And why was I only in my underwear and bra anyways?

"Justin." I say again as he shuffles a little at his spot.

His eyes opens as he looks at me. "Good morning." He smirks and closes his eyes again as he sighs and relaxes.

He opens them up after like five seconds and starts getting up. "Wait what." He suddenly sees everyone in the room. "The fuck?" He narrows his eyebrows and turns to me again.

I give him an unsure smile. "I have no idea either." I shake my head. He looks around the room again and shrugs.

"Its fine." He sighs and chuckles.