Prologe

Byungjoo was a simple eighteen year old, he enjoyed things any other young adult would. But one thing made him stand out from the crowd, and that was his love for all things romantic. Byungjoo had never been in a relationship, never gotten the chance to feel what he craved to have; the soft and tender kisses, whispering 'I love you' or, most importantly, being in love. Even though he had never experienced it firsthand, he felt as though he had lived it though the many romantic novels he had read. It wasn't the same, but it was enough to satisfy his need.

That was until Hansol walked into his life and gave him a taste of true love. And then everything changed, and life would never be quite the same again.

_________

Thank you for clicking and reading, I hope I've caught your interest with his hanjoo fanfiction! I just wanna say a few things real quick, but I know many people don't read these things so I doubt it'll be read. But oh well.

This story is inspired by Bonnie and Clyde, hence the title, and will relate. Not completely, but it'll be similar. And it was actually going to be a meanie fanfiction, but since I've already done one I decided to go a little different!

Anyway, I hope you read on and follow this story! I'll try to spell check and such, but I'll most likely make mistakes here and there. I apologise in advance.