chapter 11

Grey's POV:

Monday morning, time to go to school and face my problems. Maybe school will be different today, maybe Nash has realized what a dick he's been and will keep his herd of monkeys from verbally attacking me. I can only hope.

When I got out of bed I went to the bathroom, did my business and took a shower before I flossed and brushed my teeth. After I was done in the bathroom I went to my room and dressed myself in black skinny jeans and a red shirt that said keep calm and read books. I didn't put any make-up on, I never did. When I was satisfied with my appearance I went down stairs to find Blu in my kitchen eating cereal.

"You know you could always just eat at your own house right" I said getting myself a bowl and sitting down next to him at the table

"Yes but you have awsome cereal, and don't act like you don't love seeing my sexy face every morning" he said in teasing tone.

"You wish" i said, even though he was right I did like waking up and having him down stairs especially with Grayson at university and my parents away training another pack.

Once we finished our cereal I washed and put away our bowls. About five minutes later Lyla was in my driveway and we were on our way to school.

When we were half way to school I was noticing something off with Lylas scent and my eyes got big.

"OH MY GOD YOU MATED WITH MY BROTHER AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" I screamed causing her to stomp on the breaks and Blu to smack his head on the dash bird.

"Fuck Rain don't do that" Blu scolded rubbing mis head

"Yea you scared the shit out of me, and we didn't mate he just marked me I was going to tell you when we got to school" she said pulling into the parking lot.

"Oh well I'm sorry I yelled and congratulations Ly" I said getting out of the car and hugging her

"Thanks Grey" she said smiling, but her smile quickly turned into a look of disgust as she caught sight of something behind me.

"That son of a bitch" I heard Blu growl.

Confused I turned around and caught sight of a heartbreaking scene, Nash leaning against his car making out with some red head girl from the grade below us. When he pulled away from her he looked at me and smirked. So much for wanting to get me to forgive him.